Woman wanted for using stolen debit card | Crime
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in finding a woman wanted for Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card (FUCC).
According to officials, the incident happened on Feb. 10 just before 4 a.m. when the woman was observed on surveillance video using a stolen debit card at the Kapahulu Branch of First Hawaiian Bank.
The suspect is believed to be in her 20s or 30s and has long dark hair.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11