Woman wanted for using stolen debit card | Crime
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in finding a woman wanted for Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card (FUCC).
According to officials, the incident happened on Feb. 10 just before 4 a.m. when the woman was observed on surveillance video using a stolen debit card at the Kapahulu Branch of First Hawaiian Bank.
The suspect is believed to be in her 20s or 30s and has long dark hair.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Keith Vieira Joins Shidler College of Business as Executive-in-Residence
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Commemorate 69th Anniversary of World War II’s End, September 2
- Verizon Wireless Hawaii Celebrates Customers This Weekend
- Hawai'i Pacific University to Launch Global Lecture Series with $50,000 Grant from Hawaiian Electric
- Retail Merchants of Hawai‘i Launches New Statewide Training Program