Woman wanted for using stolen debit card | Crime
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in finding a woman wanted for Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card (FUCC).
According to officials, the incident happened on Feb. 10 just before 4 a.m. when the woman was observed on surveillance video using a stolen debit card at the Kapahulu Branch of First Hawaiian Bank.
The suspect is believed to be in her 20s or 30s and has long dark hair.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- BLT Steak Waikiki extends employee discount to military for Armed Forces Day, May 18
- Man in critical condition after moped accident in Waikiki
- Shoreline makes waves in Waikiki with grand opening celebration
- Rare Hawaiian surfing book expected to fetch $40K
- Ala Moana Hotel Contest Celebrates the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards