Woman wanted for using stolen debit card | Crime
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in finding a woman wanted for Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card (FUCC).
According to officials, the incident happened on Feb. 10 just before 4 a.m. when the woman was observed on surveillance video using a stolen debit card at the Kapahulu Branch of First Hawaiian Bank.
The suspect is believed to be in her 20s or 30s and has long dark hair.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19