Woman wanted for using stolen debit card | Crime
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in finding a woman wanted for Fraudulent Use of a Credit Card (FUCC).
According to officials, the incident happened on Feb. 10 just before 4 a.m. when the woman was observed on surveillance video using a stolen debit card at the Kapahulu Branch of First Hawaiian Bank.
The suspect is believed to be in her 20s or 30s and has long dark hair.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako