Paul Brown Launches Search for New Faces | People
Paul Brown Salons and Spas is partnering with Honolulu Pulse to find the newest faces to be featured in upcoming promotional and marketing campaigns. The New Faces of Paul Brown Presented by Pulse model contest is part of the salons’ 40th anniversary celebration.
“Hawaii has some of the most attractive people in the world and our New Faces model search gives us the opportunity to showcase a few of them,” said Master Stylist and salon namesake Paul Brown. “Our stylists are always on the cutting edge and looking to feature the latest hair trends and styles on fresh faces.”
Aspiring male and female models should visit www.PaulBrownHawaii.com for compete rules, eligibility information and an application. The entry period is from October 17 through November 4, 2011. Online public voting, which runs from November 7 through November 20, 2011 on www.HonoluluPulse.com, will narrow the finalists to the top 10 men and top 10 women, who will have then have a meet-and-greet session with the Paul Brown Creative Team. Two men and two women will be named the New Faces of Paul Brown in December 2011 and will receive a year’s worth of styling services and Paul Brown Hawaii hair care products.
The New Faces of Paul Brown Model Contest is open to Hawaii residents between the ages of 14 and 25. All entrants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent form. No modeling experience is necessary, and contestants must not be currently under contract with a modeling agency.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development