Paul Brown Launches Search for New Faces | People
Paul Brown Salons and Spas is partnering with Honolulu Pulse to find the newest faces to be featured in upcoming promotional and marketing campaigns. The New Faces of Paul Brown Presented by Pulse model contest is part of the salons’ 40th anniversary celebration.
“Hawaii has some of the most attractive people in the world and our New Faces model search gives us the opportunity to showcase a few of them,” said Master Stylist and salon namesake Paul Brown. “Our stylists are always on the cutting edge and looking to feature the latest hair trends and styles on fresh faces.”
Aspiring male and female models should visit www.PaulBrownHawaii.com for compete rules, eligibility information and an application. The entry period is from October 17 through November 4, 2011. Online public voting, which runs from November 7 through November 20, 2011 on www.HonoluluPulse.com, will narrow the finalists to the top 10 men and top 10 women, who will have then have a meet-and-greet session with the Paul Brown Creative Team. Two men and two women will be named the New Faces of Paul Brown in December 2011 and will receive a year’s worth of styling services and Paul Brown Hawaii hair care products.
The New Faces of Paul Brown Model Contest is open to Hawaii residents between the ages of 14 and 25. All entrants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent form. No modeling experience is necessary, and contestants must not be currently under contract with a modeling agency.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- REDICO REVEALS 677 ALA MOANA RENOVATION PLANS TO BLEND WITH KAKAAKO DISTRICT
- Hawaii Pacific Federal Credit Union Partners with Toys for Tots
- Hawaii’s ESPN 1420 and NBC Sports Radio on AM 1500 Welcome Colette Corbin as Account Manager
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe New Year's Day Holiday; Offer Special New Year's Eve Hours
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Christmas Day Holiday; Offer Special Christmas Eve Hours