Paul Brown Launches Search for New Faces | People
Paul Brown Salons and Spas is partnering with Honolulu Pulse to find the newest faces to be featured in upcoming promotional and marketing campaigns. The New Faces of Paul Brown Presented by Pulse model contest is part of the salons’ 40th anniversary celebration.
“Hawaii has some of the most attractive people in the world and our New Faces model search gives us the opportunity to showcase a few of them,” said Master Stylist and salon namesake Paul Brown. “Our stylists are always on the cutting edge and looking to feature the latest hair trends and styles on fresh faces.”
Aspiring male and female models should visit www.PaulBrownHawaii.com for compete rules, eligibility information and an application. The entry period is from October 17 through November 4, 2011. Online public voting, which runs from November 7 through November 20, 2011 on www.HonoluluPulse.com, will narrow the finalists to the top 10 men and top 10 women, who will have then have a meet-and-greet session with the Paul Brown Creative Team. Two men and two women will be named the New Faces of Paul Brown in December 2011 and will receive a year’s worth of styling services and Paul Brown Hawaii hair care products.
The New Faces of Paul Brown Model Contest is open to Hawaii residents between the ages of 14 and 25. All entrants under the age of 18 must have a signed parental consent form. No modeling experience is necessary, and contestants must not be currently under contract with a modeling agency.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- GRAHAM BUILDERS HELPS STUDENTS' VISION BECOME REALITY AT MANOA ELEMENTARY SCHOOL
- Twilight Tribute to the Troops!
- USO calls on Hawaii this summer to fire up their grills in support of the troops
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- See Special Ronald McDonald Book Time Event at 17 Oahu Libraries
- Women's Fund of Hawaii accpeting grant applicants
- “TWO: THE STORY OF ROMAN AND NYRO” TO SCREEN AT HONOLULU RAINBOW FILM FESTIVAL.
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Sew a Lei for Memorial Day
- Aqua Hospitality presents Summer Wednesdays at the Waikiki Aquarium
- AQUA HOSPITALITY PRESENTS SUMMER WEDNESDAYS AT THE WAIKIKI AQUARIUM
- 15th annual Lantern Floating ceremony to be held Monday evening
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists