Hawaii woman wins 2011 ASICS US Open Championships | News
A Roosevelt High School alumuna won the 48KG title at the 2011 ASICS U.S. Open Championships on Saturday.
Clarissa Chun was named "Most Outstanding Wrestler." The Olympian and Kapolei native beat Nicole Wooden, of Sunkist Kids, in the final 6-0, 6-0.
Chun will make another bid for the 2012 Olympics in London.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search