Hawaii woman wins 2011 ASICS US Open Championships | News
A Roosevelt High School alumuna won the 48KG title at the 2011 ASICS U.S. Open Championships on Saturday.
Clarissa Chun was named "Most Outstanding Wrestler." The Olympian and Kapolei native beat Nicole Wooden, of Sunkist Kids, in the final 6-0, 6-0.
Chun will make another bid for the 2012 Olympics in London.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- See "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" at Hawaii Kai Library on March 18
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- Join McDonald's restaurants of Hawaii in supporting Hawaii robotics with egg McMuffin purchase
- Celebrate the End of Tax Season with Ala Moana Hotel's Form of the 1040
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March