Hawaii woman wins 2011 ASICS US Open Championships | News
A Roosevelt High School alumuna won the 48KG title at the 2011 ASICS U.S. Open Championships on Saturday.
Clarissa Chun was named "Most Outstanding Wrestler." The Olympian and Kapolei native beat Nicole Wooden, of Sunkist Kids, in the final 6-0, 6-0.
Chun will make another bid for the 2012 Olympics in London.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- TOYOTA HAWAII ANNOUNCES “MILITARY SALUTE” #WinWithToyotaHI WINNER
- Prudential Locations Welcomes Back Two Experienced Agents
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Now Offer Four New Services
- Subaru Forester Recognized as Motor Trend’s 2014 Sport/Utility of the Year
- Traffic Alert: Water Main break closes lanes on Dillingham Boulevard