Traffic Study on Waialae Avenue | News
Information courtesy: Department of Transportation Services
The Department of Transportation Services will be conducting a traffic study along Waialae Avenue from May 14 – 18.
As part of the study, left turns will be prohibited into Sacred Hearts Academy and at 5th Avenue in the Ewa-bound direction from 7 to 8 a.m.
Motorists are advised to use alternate routes.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- First all-coed Candle-Rose ritual at St. Francis
- Visitor Industry Charity Walk raises record $1.67 million
- National Police Week ends with motorcycle ride to honor fallen
- Honolulu Triathlon traffic restrictions for Sunday
- LOCAL FINALISTS’ ARTWORK OF TOYOTA’S 2013 DREAM CAR ART CONTEST ON EXHIBIT AT HONOLULU MUSEUM OF ART