Sketch released of suspect wanted in UH sex assault case | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Honolulu police are asking for the public's assistance in locating a man wanted for sexual assault in the third degree.
According to officials, on Mar. 10 at about 12:20 a.m., the victim entered the elevator at the University of Hawaii Hale Ilima Dorm when she was confronted by an unknown male.
The suspect then pinned the victim down and sexually assaulted her. The victim then kneed the suspect and fled when the elevator doors opened.
The suspect is described as a Caucasian male believed to be in his 20s. He's between 6'2" and 6'4" in height and weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. The suspect also has dark, short, wavy hair, dark eyes and bushy eyebrows.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11