Sketch released of suspect wanted in UH sex assault case | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow) - Honolulu police are asking for the public's assistance in locating a man wanted for sexual assault in the third degree.
According to officials, on Mar. 10 at about 12:20 a.m., the victim entered the elevator at the University of Hawaii Hale Ilima Dorm when she was confronted by an unknown male.
The suspect then pinned the victim down and sexually assaulted her. The victim then kneed the suspect and fled when the elevator doors opened.
The suspect is described as a Caucasian male believed to be in his 20s. He's between 6'2" and 6'4" in height and weighs between 180 and 200 pounds. The suspect also has dark, short, wavy hair, dark eyes and bushy eyebrows.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Consolidate Patron Database on June 3
- Hawaii's Public Libraries will Observe Memorial Day Holiday
- Christopher Wendel named Chief Financial Officer of Volta Industries
- Aqua Hospitality presents Summer Wednesdays at the Waikiki Aquarium
- AQUA HOSPITALITY PRESENTS SUMMER WEDNESDAYS AT THE WAIKIKI AQUARIUM
- 15th annual Lantern Floating ceremony to be held Monday evening
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists
- Red Cross Course Calendar (Oahu - June 2013)