Neighbors can file property damage claims due to UH fire | News
MANOA (HawaiiNewsNow) - University of Hawaii officials have begun sifting through documents, possibly salvageable, from Sunday's fire.
UH has cleared the damaged structure, however, has not determined when they will start reconstruction.
In the mean time, residents in the surrounding neighborhood can file a claim for any property damage due to the fire with the university's insurer.
Claim forms may be downloaded by visiting this website.
According to UH, after receipt of all required claims information, a decision will be made by the appropriate parties and the claimants will be contacted. The university will post timely updates online as needed, along with instructions on where to go with specific questions.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11