Neighbors can file property damage claims due to UH fire | News
MANOA (HawaiiNewsNow) - University of Hawaii officials have begun sifting through documents, possibly salvageable, from Sunday's fire.
UH has cleared the damaged structure, however, has not determined when they will start reconstruction.
In the mean time, residents in the surrounding neighborhood can file a claim for any property damage due to the fire with the university's insurer.
Claim forms may be downloaded by visiting this website.
According to UH, after receipt of all required claims information, a decision will be made by the appropriate parties and the claimants will be contacted. The university will post timely updates online as needed, along with instructions on where to go with specific questions.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014