Neighbors can file property damage claims due to UH fire | News
MANOA (HawaiiNewsNow) - University of Hawaii officials have begun sifting through documents, possibly salvageable, from Sunday's fire.
UH has cleared the damaged structure, however, has not determined when they will start reconstruction.
In the mean time, residents in the surrounding neighborhood can file a claim for any property damage due to the fire with the university's insurer.
Claim forms may be downloaded by visiting this website.
According to UH, after receipt of all required claims information, a decision will be made by the appropriate parties and the claimants will be contacted. The university will post timely updates online as needed, along with instructions on where to go with specific questions.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation