Neighbors can file property damage claims due to UH fire | News
MANOA (HawaiiNewsNow) - University of Hawaii officials have begun sifting through documents, possibly salvageable, from Sunday's fire.
UH has cleared the damaged structure, however, has not determined when they will start reconstruction.
In the mean time, residents in the surrounding neighborhood can file a claim for any property damage due to the fire with the university's insurer.
Claim forms may be downloaded by visiting this website.
According to UH, after receipt of all required claims information, a decision will be made by the appropriate parties and the claimants will be contacted. The university will post timely updates online as needed, along with instructions on where to go with specific questions.
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Whole Kids Foundation Harvests a New Crop of Garden Grants
- Island Sole Spreads its Wings with New Maui Store
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii Presents Senior Summit Lecture Series July 2013 Calendar
- Honolulu Homeloans announces top producers for May
- See Taiko Master & Ensemble Perform at Five Oahu and Kauai Libraries