Xerox hiring 100 in Honolulu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- Are you looking for work? If so Xerox has an opportunity for you, the company will be filling 100 full-time positions in Honolulu over the next several months.
Xerox's Honolulu facility is hiring temporary and permanent customer service representatives who have previous experience in customer care call centers.
Approximately 70 of the positions are part of a short-term project that will last through December.
Hiring begins in mid-September and will continue through mid-November.
Interested applicants may apply the following ways:
- Online at:
- Job number: 12025669
- By phone at: (575) 386-6166
- In person at: 1132 Bishop Street, STE 830, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Interviews by appointment only
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search
- Two Public Libraries Reopen Following Tent Fumigation Closures