Xerox hiring 100 in Honolulu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- Are you looking for work? If so Xerox has an opportunity for you, the company will be filling 100 full-time positions in Honolulu over the next several months.
Xerox's Honolulu facility is hiring temporary and permanent customer service representatives who have previous experience in customer care call centers.
Approximately 70 of the positions are part of a short-term project that will last through December.
Hiring begins in mid-September and will continue through mid-November.
Interested applicants may apply the following ways:
- Online at:
- Job number: 12025669
- By phone at: (575) 386-6166
- In person at: 1132 Bishop Street, STE 830, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Interviews by appointment only
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers