Xerox hiring 100 in Honolulu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- Are you looking for work? If so Xerox has an opportunity for you, the company will be filling 100 full-time positions in Honolulu over the next several months.
Xerox's Honolulu facility is hiring temporary and permanent customer service representatives who have previous experience in customer care call centers.
Approximately 70 of the positions are part of a short-term project that will last through December.
Hiring begins in mid-September and will continue through mid-November.
Interested applicants may apply the following ways:
- Online at:
- Job number: 12025669
- By phone at: (575) 386-6166
- In person at: 1132 Bishop Street, STE 830, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Interviews by appointment only
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- See "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" at Hawaii Kai Library on March 18
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- Join McDonald's restaurants of Hawaii in supporting Hawaii robotics with egg McMuffin purchase
- Celebrate the End of Tax Season with Ala Moana Hotel's Form of the 1040
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March