Xerox hiring 100 in Honolulu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- Are you looking for work? If so Xerox has an opportunity for you, the company will be filling 100 full-time positions in Honolulu over the next several months.
Xerox's Honolulu facility is hiring temporary and permanent customer service representatives who have previous experience in customer care call centers.
Approximately 70 of the positions are part of a short-term project that will last through December.
Hiring begins in mid-September and will continue through mid-November.
Interested applicants may apply the following ways:
- Online at:
- Job number: 12025669
- By phone at: (575) 386-6166
- In person at: 1132 Bishop Street, STE 830, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Interviews by appointment only
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11
- New Honolulu bills target homelessness in Waikiki