Xerox hiring 100 in Honolulu | News
HONOLULU (HawaiiNewsNow)- Are you looking for work? If so Xerox has an opportunity for you, the company will be filling 100 full-time positions in Honolulu over the next several months.
Xerox's Honolulu facility is hiring temporary and permanent customer service representatives who have previous experience in customer care call centers.
Approximately 70 of the positions are part of a short-term project that will last through December.
Hiring begins in mid-September and will continue through mid-November.
Interested applicants may apply the following ways:
- Online at:
- Job number: 12025669
- By phone at: (575) 386-6166
- In person at: 1132 Bishop Street, STE 830, Honolulu, HI 96813
- Interviews by appointment only
Copyright 2012 Hawaii News Now. All rights reserved.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development