Ala Moana Farmers' Market this Saturday | Home & Garden
The following information is provided by the Ala Moana Farmers' Market:
Join us for the Grand Opening of the Ala Moana Farmers' Market, Saturday, September 3rd at Ala Moana Center. Oli starts at 8:50 and the market opens at 9:00 am.
From the creators of the Hale‘iwa (voted Favorite Farmers Market in Hawai‘i by American Farmland Trust) and Hawaii Kai ("best kept secret in Hawaii Kai") Farmers' Markets, a new market has sprung.
Over 50 seasoned vendors will be bringing the highest quality island-fresh produce and healthy foods to indulge your palette. Ala Moana Farmers' Market will be offering locally-caught fish, grass-fed beef, Kona coffee, organic breads, warm market-fresh croissants, island honey, macadamia nuts, smoothies, fresh fruit in season, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh butter and cheeses, pa‘i‘ai, tropical flowers, orchids, potted herbs, crepes, local greens, eggplant, fresh herbs, cucumbers, pineapple, dog biscuits, fresh-picked mushrooms, sugarcane juice, lettuce, taro, coconut water, pizza, fried green tomatoes, peppers, onions, Kettle Corn, spices, smoked fish, Mediterranean cuisine, poke, spring rolls, chocolate, more veggies and more fruit.
Plenty of free parking. Open air covered cafe creates an oasis, seating 70 people.
Local musicians Lopaka Brown (Guitar/Vocals), Lei Kaapana (Ukulele/Vocals) and Ramon Camarillo (Ukulele/Vocals), as well as the Hula Halau Na Lei Nani O Waialua. Join Kanu Hawaii in their Eat Local Campaign.
Free market bags to Yelpers and Tweeters.
WHEN: Saturday, September 3, 2011
Oli & Blessing by Melvin Moke Labra: 8:45 a.m.
Market: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Live Entertainment: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: Ala Moana Center, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Upper deck near Sears, at Ala Moana Boulevard and Piikoi Street
(We are Makai and Ewa)
Enter from Ala Moana Blvd, Piikoi St. or Keeaumoku St.
CONTACT: Call Pamela at 808-388-9696 with your questions
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel
- $160 Million superyacht cruises Hawaiian islands
- City starts work on two new sewer lines following Ala Wai disaster
- Westin Resorts in Hawaii hold well-being open houses to kick off global wellness movement