Ala Moana Farmers' Market this Saturday | Home & Garden
The following information is provided by the Ala Moana Farmers' Market:
Join us for the Grand Opening of the Ala Moana Farmers' Market, Saturday, September 3rd at Ala Moana Center. Oli starts at 8:50 and the market opens at 9:00 am.
From the creators of the Hale‘iwa (voted Favorite Farmers Market in Hawai‘i by American Farmland Trust) and Hawaii Kai ("best kept secret in Hawaii Kai") Farmers' Markets, a new market has sprung.
Over 50 seasoned vendors will be bringing the highest quality island-fresh produce and healthy foods to indulge your palette. Ala Moana Farmers' Market will be offering locally-caught fish, grass-fed beef, Kona coffee, organic breads, warm market-fresh croissants, island honey, macadamia nuts, smoothies, fresh fruit in season, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh butter and cheeses, pa‘i‘ai, tropical flowers, orchids, potted herbs, crepes, local greens, eggplant, fresh herbs, cucumbers, pineapple, dog biscuits, fresh-picked mushrooms, sugarcane juice, lettuce, taro, coconut water, pizza, fried green tomatoes, peppers, onions, Kettle Corn, spices, smoked fish, Mediterranean cuisine, poke, spring rolls, chocolate, more veggies and more fruit.
Plenty of free parking. Open air covered cafe creates an oasis, seating 70 people.
Local musicians Lopaka Brown (Guitar/Vocals), Lei Kaapana (Ukulele/Vocals) and Ramon Camarillo (Ukulele/Vocals), as well as the Hula Halau Na Lei Nani O Waialua. Join Kanu Hawaii in their Eat Local Campaign.
Free market bags to Yelpers and Tweeters.
WHEN: Saturday, September 3, 2011
Oli & Blessing by Melvin Moke Labra: 8:45 a.m.
Market: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Live Entertainment: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: Ala Moana Center, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Upper deck near Sears, at Ala Moana Boulevard and Piikoi Street
(We are Makai and Ewa)
Enter from Ala Moana Blvd, Piikoi St. or Keeaumoku St.
CONTACT: Call Pamela at 808-388-9696 with your questions
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search