Ala Moana Farmers' Market this Saturday | Home & Garden
The following information is provided by the Ala Moana Farmers' Market:
Join us for the Grand Opening of the Ala Moana Farmers' Market, Saturday, September 3rd at Ala Moana Center. Oli starts at 8:50 and the market opens at 9:00 am.
From the creators of the Hale‘iwa (voted Favorite Farmers Market in Hawai‘i by American Farmland Trust) and Hawaii Kai ("best kept secret in Hawaii Kai") Farmers' Markets, a new market has sprung.
Over 50 seasoned vendors will be bringing the highest quality island-fresh produce and healthy foods to indulge your palette. Ala Moana Farmers' Market will be offering locally-caught fish, grass-fed beef, Kona coffee, organic breads, warm market-fresh croissants, island honey, macadamia nuts, smoothies, fresh fruit in season, vine-ripened tomatoes, fresh butter and cheeses, pa‘i‘ai, tropical flowers, orchids, potted herbs, crepes, local greens, eggplant, fresh herbs, cucumbers, pineapple, dog biscuits, fresh-picked mushrooms, sugarcane juice, lettuce, taro, coconut water, pizza, fried green tomatoes, peppers, onions, Kettle Corn, spices, smoked fish, Mediterranean cuisine, poke, spring rolls, chocolate, more veggies and more fruit.
Plenty of free parking. Open air covered cafe creates an oasis, seating 70 people.
Local musicians Lopaka Brown (Guitar/Vocals), Lei Kaapana (Ukulele/Vocals) and Ramon Camarillo (Ukulele/Vocals), as well as the Hula Halau Na Lei Nani O Waialua. Join Kanu Hawaii in their Eat Local Campaign.
Free market bags to Yelpers and Tweeters.
WHEN: Saturday, September 3, 2011
Oli & Blessing by Melvin Moke Labra: 8:45 a.m.
Market: 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m.
Live Entertainment: 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
WHERE: Ala Moana Center, 1450 Ala Moana Blvd.
Upper deck near Sears, at Ala Moana Boulevard and Piikoi Street
(We are Makai and Ewa)
Enter from Ala Moana Blvd, Piikoi St. or Keeaumoku St.
CONTACT: Call Pamela at 808-388-9696 with your questions
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development