Hawaii Male Medical Clinic Opens in Honolulu | Health
Hawaii Male Medical Clinic (HMMC), the state’s first and only clinic to exclusively focus on men’s sexual health issues, has opened in Honolulu. Located in the Ala Moana Building, HMMC specializes in treating such common conditions as low testosterone.
HMMC’s licensed physicians are well versed in treating men’s sexual health issues caused by hormone imbalance, andropause (male menopause), prostate removal, diabetes and aging. The physicians utilize FDA approved compound medications, offering a 97 percent success rate.
“At Hawaii Male Medical Clinic, we recognize that every man is different, and that the little blue pill ‘one-size-fits-all’ solution isn’t right for everyone,” said Dr. Charles Arakaki, chief physician. “We’re able to custom formulate a prescription that is tailored to each patient for the best results.”
Among the two primary conditions for which HMMC provides successful treatment are:
- Low Testosterone – with over 15 million men in the U.S. suffering from Hypogonadism (Low Testosterone), this condition is prevalent in men ages 35 and over. Symptoms include lack of energy, decreased libido, increased belly fat, loss of bone density and depression. HMMC’s specialist doctors have developed a medical program to elevate each patient’s testosterone to a healthy level.
- Erectile Dysfunction – millions of men of all ages and physical conditions have suffered from occasional to continual difficulties in gaining and maintaining an erection. Using state-of-the-art medication, HMMC’s physicians have successfully treated all levels of E.D., including those patients with diabetes and prostate and heart problems.
The first office visit consists of a private consultation, physical and test dose of medication. If the patient does not receive satisfactory results, the office visit, lab tests and test medication are free.
Adds Dr. Arakaki, “Confidentiality and patient support are key to the HMMC experience. We have an all male staff that fully understands the needs and concerns of our patients. We limit our appointments so that every man is taken to a private room immediately upon arrival, and each patient is assigned a counselor to answer any questions they may have.”
For more information or to schedule an appointment, call (808) 529-0000 or visit www.hawaiimmc.com.
ABOUT HAWAII MALE MEDICAL CLINIC:
Located at the Ala Moana building in the heart of Honolulu, Hawaii Male Medical Clinic (HMMC) is the state’s only clinic specializing in male sexual health services, providing effective treatment of many conditions, including Low Testosterone and Erectile Dysfunction. HMMC is an independently owned branch of the National Male Medical Clinic, which was established in 1998 to provide customized treatments to thousands of men with erectile dysfunction, testosterone imbalance, and diabetes-related sexual impairments. For more information, call (808) 529-0000 or visit www.hawaiimmc.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel
- $160 Million superyacht cruises Hawaiian islands
- City starts work on two new sewer lines following Ala Wai disaster
- Westin Resorts in Hawaii hold well-being open houses to kick off global wellness movement