First Annual Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition | Events
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
FIRST ANNUAL HAWAII BODYBUILDING – SURF SHORTS & BIKINI COMPETITION TO BE HELD AT THE BIG BOYS TOYS & MMA HAWAII EXPO
HONOLULU, HI – HawaiiBodybuilding.com and The Big Boys Toys & MMA Hawaii Expo present the Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall’s Pikake Room on Saturday, June 16 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition is open to men, women and teenagers. The winners of the competition will be determined by a panel of judges who are active professional bodybuilders and fitness trainers in the Hawaii bodybuilding scene. Trophies will go to the top three winners in each respective category and cash prizes will be awarded to the overall winners of each category.
In attendance at the competition will be special guest up-and-coming bodybuilder and power lifter Josh Jaggers, “the World’s Strongest Teenager,” along with national competitor Matt Mendrum, a National Physique Committee (NPC) bodybuilder, fitness model and personal trainer who placed first in the 2011 NPC California State Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships.
Professional tanning will also be available by HI Performance Tanning.
General admission for this event is $35 and $50 VIP, which includes the competition and admission to the Expo on the day of the competition.
About the Expo:
The 5th Annual Big Boys Toys & MMA Hawaii Expo is Hawaii’s premiere expo for sports combat enthusiasts and anyone who embraces an active lifestyle. The expo is open for three days at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center’s Exhibition Hall: Friday, June 15 from 5-10 p.m., Saturday June 16 from 11 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sunday, June 17 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. All ages are welcome.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation