First Annual Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition | Events
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
FIRST ANNUAL HAWAII BODYBUILDING – SURF SHORTS & BIKINI COMPETITION TO BE HELD AT THE BIG BOYS TOYS & MMA HAWAII EXPO
HONOLULU, HI – HawaiiBodybuilding.com and The Big Boys Toys & MMA Hawaii Expo present the Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall’s Pikake Room on Saturday, June 16 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition is open to men, women and teenagers. The winners of the competition will be determined by a panel of judges who are active professional bodybuilders and fitness trainers in the Hawaii bodybuilding scene. Trophies will go to the top three winners in each respective category and cash prizes will be awarded to the overall winners of each category.
In attendance at the competition will be special guest up-and-coming bodybuilder and power lifter Josh Jaggers, “the World’s Strongest Teenager,” along with national competitor Matt Mendrum, a National Physique Committee (NPC) bodybuilder, fitness model and personal trainer who placed first in the 2011 NPC California State Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships.
Professional tanning will also be available by HI Performance Tanning.
General admission for this event is $35 and $50 VIP, which includes the competition and admission to the Expo on the day of the competition.
About the Expo:
The 5th Annual Big Boys Toys & MMA Hawaii Expo is Hawaii’s premiere expo for sports combat enthusiasts and anyone who embraces an active lifestyle. The expo is open for three days at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center’s Exhibition Hall: Friday, June 15 from 5-10 p.m., Saturday June 16 from 11 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sunday, June 17 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. All ages are welcome.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Avalon Development Co. Puts 17 Industrial Parcels At Kapolei Business Park, Phase 2, On The Market
- Safeway Hawaii Foundation Grants $10,000 In Scholarships To 10 Hawaii Students
- Safeway Donates Over 16 Tons Of Ice To Aid Big Island Residents Impacted By Tropical Storm Iselle
- Hawaii Life Real Estate Hires Veteran Realtor For Oahu
- Young Slack Key Guitar Virtuoso Performs at Hawaii State Library
- Special Olympics Hawai‘i Takes Over the Edge to New Heights
- Elvis Remembrance Day Saturday, August 16: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p