First Annual Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition | Events
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
FIRST ANNUAL HAWAII BODYBUILDING – SURF SHORTS & BIKINI COMPETITION TO BE HELD AT THE BIG BOYS TOYS & MMA HAWAII EXPO
HONOLULU, HI – HawaiiBodybuilding.com and The Big Boys Toys & MMA Hawaii Expo present the Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition at the Blaisdell Exhibition Hall’s Pikake Room on Saturday, June 16 from 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The Hawaii Body Building – Surf Shorts & Bikini Competition is open to men, women and teenagers. The winners of the competition will be determined by a panel of judges who are active professional bodybuilders and fitness trainers in the Hawaii bodybuilding scene. Trophies will go to the top three winners in each respective category and cash prizes will be awarded to the overall winners of each category.
In attendance at the competition will be special guest up-and-coming bodybuilder and power lifter Josh Jaggers, “the World’s Strongest Teenager,” along with national competitor Matt Mendrum, a National Physique Committee (NPC) bodybuilder, fitness model and personal trainer who placed first in the 2011 NPC California State Bodybuilding, Figure & Bikini Championships.
Professional tanning will also be available by HI Performance Tanning.
General admission for this event is $35 and $50 VIP, which includes the competition and admission to the Expo on the day of the competition.
About the Expo:
The 5th Annual Big Boys Toys & MMA Hawaii Expo is Hawaii’s premiere expo for sports combat enthusiasts and anyone who embraces an active lifestyle. The expo is open for three days at the Neal S. Blaisdell Center’s Exhibition Hall: Friday, June 15 from 5-10 p.m., Saturday June 16 from 11 a.m.-10 p.m. and Sunday, June 17 from 11 a.m.-4 p.m. All ages are welcome.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11
- New Honolulu bills target homelessness in Waikiki