Waikiki Spam Jam in Waikiki This Weekend | Events
Information courtesy: McNeil Wilson Communications
ROYAL HAWAIIAN CENTER RESTAURANTS SHOWCASE HAWAII’S FAVORITE LUNCHEON MEAT AT WAIKIKI SPAM JAM, APRIL 28DETAILS: Enjoy an evening of food and festivities at the Waikiki SPAM Jam. Taste an array of unique SPAM dishes created by Okonomiyaki Chibo, Doraku Sushi, and P.F Chang’s. Pair the tasty SPAM creations with ice-cold beer at Royal Hawaiian Center’s Beer Garden in The Royal Grove, and enjoy fun performances at the Center’s free Entertainment Stage located in front of Building C on Kalakaua Avenue. Note that Kalakaua Avenue will be closed from 2:00 pm – midnight.
4:30 pm: Hana Hou
5:30 pm: TTYM (Talk To You Music)
6:30 pm: Germaine’s Luau
7:30 pm: Emke
8:30 pm: A Touch of Gold
A portion of the Royal Hawaiian Center Beer Garden proceeds will go to benefit the Visitor Aloha Society of Hawaii (VASH), the non-profit Traveler’s Aid organization dedicated to providing crisis assistance to tourists visiting the Hawaiian Islands.
WHAT: Waikiki SPAM Jam, www.spamjamhawaii.com
WHEN: Saturday April 28, from 4:00 - 10:00 p.m.
WHERE: Royal Hawaiian Center along Kalakaua Avenue
PUBLIC PARKING: Royal Hawaiian Center has the largest garage in the heart of Waikiki with 10 levels of parking and more than 600 stalls. The entrance is located up the ramp on the right side of Royal Hawaiian Avenue. The Center’s validated parking promotion offers first hour free parking with $1 per hour after that for up to 4 hours ($3 for 4 hours). Standard parking rates apply thereafter, at $6 per hour. Special event $5 parking validation is available at Lei Ohu Guest Services. No minimum purchase is required for validation.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- First ever Waikiki May Day Mele on the beach
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify