Kodomo no Hi: Keiki Fun Fest | Events
Food, fun, and family! Join us as we celebrate our children in a festive event in their honor! There will be a Kodomo Cultural Carnival with hands-on activities based on Japanese traditions, entertainment by our island keiki, cultural demonstrations, tons of food, keiki kimono dressing, and so much more! Admission is free and open to the public. Come down and join the fun!
Keiki Kimono Dressing
$60 (JCCH member)
Call Derrick Iwata at (808) 945-7633 Ext. 25 for reservation or visit jcch.com to download a registration form.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers