Kodomo no Hi: Keiki Fun Fest | Events
Food, fun, and family! Join us as we celebrate our children in a festive event in their honor! There will be a Kodomo Cultural Carnival with hands-on activities based on Japanese traditions, entertainment by our island keiki, cultural demonstrations, tons of food, keiki kimono dressing, and so much more! Admission is free and open to the public. Come down and join the fun!
Keiki Kimono Dressing
$60 (JCCH member)
Call Derrick Iwata at (808) 945-7633 Ext. 25 for reservation or visit jcch.com to download a registration form.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11