Kodomo no Hi: Keiki Fun Fest | Events
Food, fun, and family! Join us as we celebrate our children in a festive event in their honor! There will be a Kodomo Cultural Carnival with hands-on activities based on Japanese traditions, entertainment by our island keiki, cultural demonstrations, tons of food, keiki kimono dressing, and so much more! Admission is free and open to the public. Come down and join the fun!
Keiki Kimono Dressing
$60 (JCCH member)
Call Derrick Iwata at (808) 945-7633 Ext. 25 for reservation or visit jcch.com to download a registration form.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014