Kodomo no Hi: Keiki Fun Fest | Events
Food, fun, and family! Join us as we celebrate our children in a festive event in their honor! There will be a Kodomo Cultural Carnival with hands-on activities based on Japanese traditions, entertainment by our island keiki, cultural demonstrations, tons of food, keiki kimono dressing, and so much more! Admission is free and open to the public. Come down and join the fun!
Keiki Kimono Dressing
$60 (JCCH member)
Call Derrick Iwata at (808) 945-7633 Ext. 25 for reservation or visit jcch.com to download a registration form.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search