Kodomo no Hi: Keiki Fun Fest | Events
Food, fun, and family! Join us as we celebrate our children in a festive event in their honor! There will be a Kodomo Cultural Carnival with hands-on activities based on Japanese traditions, entertainment by our island keiki, cultural demonstrations, tons of food, keiki kimono dressing, and so much more! Admission is free and open to the public. Come down and join the fun!
Keiki Kimono Dressing
$60 (JCCH member)
Call Derrick Iwata at (808) 945-7633 Ext. 25 for reservation or visit jcch.com to download a registration form.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists
- Red Cross Course Calendar (Oahu - June 2013)
- Hundreds gather in Waikiki for fun-filled Today Show broadcast
- Friends, family appeal for help in finding missing tourist
- NBC's Today Show to broadcast from Waikiki on Monday