Second Annual Hawaii Social Media Seminar | Events
Technology News Bytes presents the second annual Hawaii Social Media Seminar in Honolulu at Dave & Busters on Wednesday, April 11 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. The event features three speaking sessions by several of the nation’s most talented social media experts, including two of the social media gurus from Forbes’ list of the Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Mike O’Neil and Lori Ruff.
Sessions will teach attendees:
- How to maximize your LinkedIn profile and make it shine, with two of Forbes’ Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Mike O'Neil and Lori Ruff.
- How to be inspired and make your presentations go viral with Yancey Unequivocally-Jim, co-founder of award-winning local presentation design firm Empowered Presentations, which took first place with its PowerPoint presentation in 3M’s “World’s Best Presentation” contest.
- How to navigate in the world of Geosocial Networking (Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook check-in) with Michael Hodge, and why this social media tool is so important for your business.
A lunch buffet will be served on the Sunset Lanai and a Tweet-up will take place from 3-5 p.m., where you’ll be able to mingle with all our speakers and network in a fun, upbeat environment.
Purchase Tickets @ hawaiiseminar.eventbrite.com
For more information on the Hawaii Social Media Seminar, visit www.tnblive.com/events or contact Sanna Thuresson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 673-0672, or Quincy Solano at email@example.com or (808) 381-2552.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014