Second Annual Hawaii Social Media Seminar | Events
Technology News Bytes presents the second annual Hawaii Social Media Seminar in Honolulu at Dave & Busters on Wednesday, April 11 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. The event features three speaking sessions by several of the nation’s most talented social media experts, including two of the social media gurus from Forbes’ list of the Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Mike O’Neil and Lori Ruff.
Sessions will teach attendees:
- How to maximize your LinkedIn profile and make it shine, with two of Forbes’ Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Mike O'Neil and Lori Ruff.
- How to be inspired and make your presentations go viral with Yancey Unequivocally-Jim, co-founder of award-winning local presentation design firm Empowered Presentations, which took first place with its PowerPoint presentation in 3M’s “World’s Best Presentation” contest.
- How to navigate in the world of Geosocial Networking (Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook check-in) with Michael Hodge, and why this social media tool is so important for your business.
A lunch buffet will be served on the Sunset Lanai and a Tweet-up will take place from 3-5 p.m., where you’ll be able to mingle with all our speakers and network in a fun, upbeat environment.
Purchase Tickets @ hawaiiseminar.eventbrite.com
For more information on the Hawaii Social Media Seminar, visit www.tnblive.com/events or contact Sanna Thuresson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 673-0672, or Quincy Solano at email@example.com or (808) 381-2552.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- BLT Steak Waikiki extends employee discount to military for Armed Forces Day, May 18
- Man in critical condition after moped accident in Waikiki
- Shoreline makes waves in Waikiki with grand opening celebration
- Rare Hawaiian surfing book expected to fetch $40K
- Ala Moana Hotel Contest Celebrates the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards