Second Annual Hawaii Social Media Seminar | Events
Technology News Bytes presents the second annual Hawaii Social Media Seminar in Honolulu at Dave & Busters on Wednesday, April 11 from 9 a.m.-5 p.m. The event features three speaking sessions by several of the nation’s most talented social media experts, including two of the social media gurus from Forbes’ list of the Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Mike O’Neil and Lori Ruff.
Sessions will teach attendees:
- How to maximize your LinkedIn profile and make it shine, with two of Forbes’ Top 50 Social Media Power Influencers, Mike O'Neil and Lori Ruff.
- How to be inspired and make your presentations go viral with Yancey Unequivocally-Jim, co-founder of award-winning local presentation design firm Empowered Presentations, which took first place with its PowerPoint presentation in 3M’s “World’s Best Presentation” contest.
- How to navigate in the world of Geosocial Networking (Foursquare, Yelp, Facebook check-in) with Michael Hodge, and why this social media tool is so important for your business.
A lunch buffet will be served on the Sunset Lanai and a Tweet-up will take place from 3-5 p.m., where you’ll be able to mingle with all our speakers and network in a fun, upbeat environment.
Purchase Tickets @ hawaiiseminar.eventbrite.com
For more information on the Hawaii Social Media Seminar, visit www.tnblive.com/events or contact Sanna Thuresson at firstname.lastname@example.org or (808) 673-0672, or Quincy Solano at email@example.com or (808) 381-2552.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Announces 2014-2015 Halekulani Masterworks Season
- Conley, Hayashida, Ing, Martinson, and Wo Join UHF Board
- Kahala Mall Hosts Keiki Day on August 23
- Avalon Development Co. Puts 17 Industrial Parcels At Kapolei Business Park, Phase 2, On The Market
- Safeway Hawaii Foundation Grants $10,000 In Scholarships To 10 Hawaii Students
- Special Olympics Hawai‘i Takes Over the Edge to New Heights
- Elvis Remembrance Day Saturday, August 16: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p