Fourth Annual Hawaii Ocean Expo Comes to the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall April 21 & 22 | Events
The following information is provided by Hawaii Pacific Entertainment:
Calling all ocean-lovers! Come and experience the Fourth Annual Hawaii Ocean Expo on Saturday, April 21 from 9 a.m. - 7:30 p.m. and Sunday, April 22 from 9 a.m. - 5 p.m. at the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall. General admission is $7, children 6-12 are $3 and children 5 and under are free.
Vertical Junkies and HPELive proudly present the 2012 Hawaii Ocean Expo, Hawaii’s premier annual event for water enthusiasts of all ages and abilities. This family-friendly expo will appeal to anyone who loves the ocean, with activities, vendors and educational opportunities.
Highlights include a boat show, the GT Master’s Cup shoreline fishing tournament, an Ocean University, keiki fun zone, Surfers’ Closet, the Izuo Brothers Tackle Box fishing product showcase, and seafood preparation demonstrations and events, including the popular Poke Contest.
Among the vendors and sponsors will be representatives from boating, fishing, canoe paddling, surfing, stand-up paddle boarding, kayaking, one man canoe, swimming, SCUBA, sail boarding, skin diving, ocean apparel companies and more.
Hawaii Ocean Expo’s vision has been to create an annual expo where everyone who is “ocean-minded” can come together to share knowledge and experience of Hawaii’s ocean-centric culture, through an action-packed weekend of activities and events.
The Hawaii Ocean Expo is looking for vendors; if you’d like to participate, please contact Reed at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For more information on the expo, visit www.hawaiioceanexpo.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kiewit Building Group Interns Enhance Pearl City Elementary With An Outdoor Amphitheater
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Training
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Erica Dzikowski, Senior Loan Officer
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Summit Seminar - Assistive Technology for Healthy Living
- Red Cross First Aid Station Volunteers Needed!
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11