Puppies, puppies, puppies! | Events
The Hawaiian Humane Society has 19 puppies of different breeds and sizes scheduled to be made available for adoption on Wednesday! They open at 11 a.m. and work on a first-come, first-serve basis. They do not place any animals on hold.
Details on the puppies' breeds to come. Visit here as early as 4 a.m. Wednesday for photos. You can also call adoptions on Wednsday at 356-2218 for more information.
The adoption fee is $65 plus the $10 County license fee. It comes with a spectrum of services, including sterilization, post-adoption care and microchip identification.
Humane Society Adoptions Hours
Weekdays: 11 am -- 7 pm
Weekends: 10 am -- 4 pm (and most holidays)
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11