Puppies, puppies, puppies! | Events
The Hawaiian Humane Society has 19 puppies of different breeds and sizes scheduled to be made available for adoption on Wednesday! They open at 11 a.m. and work on a first-come, first-serve basis. They do not place any animals on hold.
Details on the puppies' breeds to come. Visit here as early as 4 a.m. Wednesday for photos. You can also call adoptions on Wednsday at 356-2218 for more information.
The adoption fee is $65 plus the $10 County license fee. It comes with a spectrum of services, including sterilization, post-adoption care and microchip identification.
Humane Society Adoptions Hours
Weekdays: 11 am -- 7 pm
Weekends: 10 am -- 4 pm (and most holidays)
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Announces 2014-2015 Halekulani Masterworks Season
- Conley, Hayashida, Ing, Martinson, and Wo Join UHF Board
- Kahala Mall Hosts Keiki Day on August 23
- Avalon Development Co. Puts 17 Industrial Parcels At Kapolei Business Park, Phase 2, On The Market
- Safeway Hawaii Foundation Grants $10,000 In Scholarships To 10 Hawaii Students
- Special Olympics Hawai‘i Takes Over the Edge to New Heights
- Elvis Remembrance Day Saturday, August 16: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p