Hospice Hawaii Hosts "A Night to Remember" | Events
Hospice Hawaii will host “A Night to Remember” on November 1, 2012, at Punahou School's Thurston Chapel Courtyard. This candlelit walk and memorial service will provide an opportunity for family and friends of Hospice Hawaii patients and the community to remember and honor their loved ones who have passed on. Guests will be invited to write messages to their loved ones on handmade luminaries to be carried during the candlelit walk. The event will also feature a performance by Stephen Inglis. The event begins at 5:00 p.m.
A Night to Remember is free and open to the public. For more information, call Cori Tanimura at (808) 791-8029.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- Spike in Luxury Home Market Sales on Oahu in May
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11