Hospice Hawaii Hosts "A Night to Remember" | Events
Hospice Hawaii will host “A Night to Remember” on November 1, 2012, at Punahou School's Thurston Chapel Courtyard. This candlelit walk and memorial service will provide an opportunity for family and friends of Hospice Hawaii patients and the community to remember and honor their loved ones who have passed on. Guests will be invited to write messages to their loved ones on handmade luminaries to be carried during the candlelit walk. The event will also feature a performance by Stephen Inglis. The event begins at 5:00 p.m.
A Night to Remember is free and open to the public. For more information, call Cori Tanimura at (808) 791-8029.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11