Hospice Hawaii Hosts "A Night to Remember" | Events
Hospice Hawaii will host “A Night to Remember” on November 1, 2012, at Punahou School's Thurston Chapel Courtyard. This candlelit walk and memorial service will provide an opportunity for family and friends of Hospice Hawaii patients and the community to remember and honor their loved ones who have passed on. Guests will be invited to write messages to their loved ones on handmade luminaries to be carried during the candlelit walk. The event will also feature a performance by Stephen Inglis. The event begins at 5:00 p.m.
A Night to Remember is free and open to the public. For more information, call Cori Tanimura at (808) 791-8029.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014