Hospice Hawaii Hosts "A Night to Remember" | Events
Hospice Hawaii will host “A Night to Remember” on November 1, 2012, at Punahou School's Thurston Chapel Courtyard. This candlelit walk and memorial service will provide an opportunity for family and friends of Hospice Hawaii patients and the community to remember and honor their loved ones who have passed on. Guests will be invited to write messages to their loved ones on handmade luminaries to be carried during the candlelit walk. The event will also feature a performance by Stephen Inglis. The event begins at 5:00 p.m.
A Night to Remember is free and open to the public. For more information, call Cori Tanimura at (808) 791-8029.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Verizon Wireless Hawaii Celebrates Customers This Weekend
- Hawai'i Pacific University to Launch Global Lecture Series with $50,000 Grant from Hawaiian Electric
- Retail Merchants of Hawai‘i Launches New Statewide Training Program
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii Gets Ice Cold
- Show Your Aloha Spirit By Purchasing Aloha Festivals Merchandise