Hospice Hawaii Hosts "A Night to Remember" | Events
Hospice Hawaii will host “A Night to Remember” on November 1, 2012, at Punahou School's Thurston Chapel Courtyard. This candlelit walk and memorial service will provide an opportunity for family and friends of Hospice Hawaii patients and the community to remember and honor their loved ones who have passed on. Guests will be invited to write messages to their loved ones on handmade luminaries to be carried during the candlelit walk. The event will also feature a performance by Stephen Inglis. The event begins at 5:00 p.m.
A Night to Remember is free and open to the public. For more information, call Cori Tanimura at (808) 791-8029.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March