The Work Week Perks Up with Return of Ward Wednesdays | Events
Ward Centers recently welcomed back its popular Ward Wednesdays event, offering a fresh spin on mid-week pau hana. The weekly pau hana affair includes special deals and discounts on food and beverages at participating Ward Centers restaurants such as Big City Diner, Dave & Buster’s, Kincaid’s Fish, Chop and Steak House, REAL a Gastropub, Ryan’s Grill, Tangö Marketplace, Wahoo’s Fish Taco and more. Each Wednesday evening, diners can actually look forward to tipping their glasses to “hump day” with good food, drinks and company.
“With exclusive pau hana specials every Wednesday, Ward Wednesdays bring a fresh twist to pau hana, and a new reason to toast making it to the mid-week hump,” said Katie Ka‘anapu , Ward Centers’ senior marketing manager. “Ward Wednesdays embraces our mission of a ‘Kaka‘ako for All,’ providing shoppers and diners with another reason to get together with co-workers, family or friends for a mid-week break over creative beverages and ono pupus.”
Examples of upcoming Ward Wednesdays specials include:
- Big City Diner: Enjoy 50 percent-off wine including bottles and glasses.
- Dave & Buster’s: Drinks will be slashed to half-off the original price during happy hour.
- Tangö Market: Patrons can create their own unique pasta masterpiece with endless combinations of sauce, pasta, veggies and meat.
- Wahoo’s Fish Taco: Tasty $2 tacos paired with $2 Primo will be available throughout the night. Diners can also listen to live music from 6:30 p.m. – 9 p.m.
Designated drivers can also participate in the pau hana fun with Ward Centers “mahalo card” sponsored by Farmer’s Insurance Group. The offer includes one free non-alcoholic beverage from 4:30 – 8 p.m. at any one of the following participating Ward Wednesdays restaurants including: Big City Diner, Kincaid’s Fish, Chop and Steak House, REAL a Gastropub and Wahoo’s Fish Taco. Designated driver “mahalo cards” can be printed online at www.WardCenters.com and must be presented along with at least one alcoholic drink purchase. One redemption per table.
Ward Centers is also celebrating the return of Ward Wednesdays with a special Facebook sweepstakes taking place from September 19 – 26, where 20 $10 gift cards to participating Ward Wednesdays restaurants will be given away to one lucky winner.
Ward Centers is located in the heart of Honolulu and is the premier street shopping, dining and entertainment center for residents and tourists, with more than 135 unique shops, 40 eateries that line the streets of the five shopping neighborhoods that make up Ward Centers.
Offers will change on a regular basis. To stay up to date on the most current Ward Wednesdays specials visit Ward Centers’ Facebook page at www.facebook.com/VictoriaWardCenters, and Twitter at www.twitter.com/ward_centers. Updates can also be found by following the hashtag #WardWnsdy on Twitter. For additional information on Ward Centers, please visit www.wardcenters.com.
About The Howard Hughes Corporation
The Howard Hughes Corporation owns, manages and develops commercial, residential and mixed-use real estate throughout the country. The company's properties include master planned communities, operating properties, development opportunities, and other unique assets spanning 18 states from New York to Hawaii. For more information on the company, visit www.howardhughes.com.
Statements made in this press release that are not historical facts, including statements accompanied by words such as “will,” “believe,” “expect,” “has the potential” or similar words, are forward-looking statements within the meaning of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. These statements are based on management’s expectations, estimates, assumptions and projections as of the date of this release and are not guarantees of future performance. Actual results may differ materially from those expressed or implied in these statements. Factors that could cause actual results to differ materially are set forth as risk factors in The Howard Hughes Corporation’s filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission, including its Registration Statement on Form 10, as amended. The Howard Hughes Corporation cautions you not to place undue reliance on the forward-looking statements contained in this release. The Howard Hughes Corporation does not undertake any obligation to publicly update or revise any forward-looking statements to reflect future events, information or circumstances that arise after the date of this release.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Announces 2014-2015 Halekulani Masterworks Season
- Conley, Hayashida, Ing, Martinson, and Wo Join UHF Board
- Kahala Mall Hosts Keiki Day on August 23
- Avalon Development Co. Puts 17 Industrial Parcels At Kapolei Business Park, Phase 2, On The Market
- Safeway Hawaii Foundation Grants $10,000 In Scholarships To 10 Hawaii Students
- Special Olympics Hawai‘i Takes Over the Edge to New Heights
- Elvis Remembrance Day Saturday, August 16: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p