Foster help needed at Hawaiian Humane Society | Community Spirit
The Hawaiian Humane Society is running out of housing for so many dogs and cats awaiting adoption.
Open your home for just two weeks. We're accepting walk-ins for the public to help foster.
Come to the shelter anytime between Wednesday from 11 am to 6:30 pm through Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm, or until we open up enough space in our Adoption Center, and select an adult dog or cat to foster.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- See "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" at Hawaii Kai Library on March 18
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- Join McDonald's restaurants of Hawaii in supporting Hawaii robotics with egg McMuffin purchase
- Celebrate the End of Tax Season with Ala Moana Hotel's Form of the 1040
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March