Foster help needed at Hawaiian Humane Society | Community Spirit
The Hawaiian Humane Society is running out of housing for so many dogs and cats awaiting adoption.
Open your home for just two weeks. We're accepting walk-ins for the public to help foster.
Come to the shelter anytime between Wednesday from 11 am to 6:30 pm through Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm, or until we open up enough space in our Adoption Center, and select an adult dog or cat to foster.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shot fired during Kalihi robbery, suspect escapes
- Affordable rentals in Iwilei now accepting applications
- Holiday Music Comes to Life at Moanalua Medical Center
- Hawaii State Library Offers Centennial Anniversary Events in December
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Offer Sneak Preview of HAWAII FIVE-0 WWII Remembrance Episode