Foster help needed at Hawaiian Humane Society | Community Spirit
The Hawaiian Humane Society is running out of housing for so many dogs and cats awaiting adoption.
Open your home for just two weeks. We're accepting walk-ins for the public to help foster.
Come to the shelter anytime between Wednesday from 11 am to 6:30 pm through Saturday from 10 am to 3:30 pm, or until we open up enough space in our Adoption Center, and select an adult dog or cat to foster.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel
- $160 Million superyacht cruises Hawaiian islands
- City starts work on two new sewer lines following Ala Wai disaster
- Westin Resorts in Hawaii hold well-being open houses to kick off global wellness movement