Police seeking witnesses in second-degree murder case | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by the CrimeStoppers & the Honolulu Police Department:
CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are seeking the public's assistance for any information regarding a Murder in the Second Degree.
On March 25, 2012, at approximately 2:25 a.m., police were called to 1510 Dominis Street on a report of an unresponsive male lying in the parking lot.
The male identified as Richie Villanueva was transported to the hospital in critical condition with head injuries.
He expired on April 24, 2012, due to his injuries.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your cellular phone. Free cellular calls are provided by
AT&T, Nextel Hawaii, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless Hawaii, Mobi PCS, and Hawaiian Tel. The public may now send anonymous text.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation