Police seeking witnesses in second-degree murder case | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by the CrimeStoppers & the Honolulu Police Department:
CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are seeking the public's assistance for any information regarding a Murder in the Second Degree.
On March 25, 2012, at approximately 2:25 a.m., police were called to 1510 Dominis Street on a report of an unresponsive male lying in the parking lot.
The male identified as Richie Villanueva was transported to the hospital in critical condition with head injuries.
He expired on April 24, 2012, due to his injuries.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your cellular phone. Free cellular calls are provided by
AT&T, Nextel Hawaii, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless Hawaii, Mobi PCS, and Hawaiian Tel. The public may now send anonymous text.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Christmas Day Holiday; Offer Special Christmas Eve Hours
- Honolulu woman wakes to find stranger in her bedroom
- HONOLULU HOMELOANS ANNOUNCES TOP PRODUCERS FOR NOVEMBER
- Shot fired during Kalihi robbery, suspect escapes
- Affordable rentals in Iwilei now accepting applications