Police seeking witnesses in second-degree murder case | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by the CrimeStoppers & the Honolulu Police Department:
CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are seeking the public's assistance for any information regarding a Murder in the Second Degree.
On March 25, 2012, at approximately 2:25 a.m., police were called to 1510 Dominis Street on a report of an unresponsive male lying in the parking lot.
The male identified as Richie Villanueva was transported to the hospital in critical condition with head injuries.
He expired on April 24, 2012, due to his injuries.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your cellular phone. Free cellular calls are provided by
AT&T, Nextel Hawaii, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless Hawaii, Mobi PCS, and Hawaiian Tel. The public may now send anonymous text.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search