Police seeking witnesses in second-degree murder case | Community Spirit
The following information is provided by the CrimeStoppers & the Honolulu Police Department:
CrimeStoppers and the Honolulu Police Department are seeking the public's assistance for any information regarding a Murder in the Second Degree.
On March 25, 2012, at approximately 2:25 a.m., police were called to 1510 Dominis Street on a report of an unresponsive male lying in the parking lot.
The male identified as Richie Villanueva was transported to the hospital in critical condition with head injuries.
He expired on April 24, 2012, due to his injuries.
Anyone with information about this incident is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300, or *CRIME on your cellular phone. Free cellular calls are provided by
AT&T, Nextel Hawaii, T-Mobile, Verizon Wireless Hawaii, Mobi PCS, and Hawaiian Tel. The public may now send anonymous text.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11