Pride in Moiliili Community Cleanup, Paani Street on Saturday, April 14th | Community Spirit
Everyone is welcomed to join the Pride in Moʻiliʻili clean-up event on Saturday, April 14, 2012, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. During this monthly event, volunteers will cut overgrown grass, clean silt from gutters to reduce pollution to our streams, remove bulky items and litter, and remove or paint over graffiti.
“Pride in Moʻiliʻili is a venue where neighbors can meet their neighbors, work towards beautifying the community and help restore community pride. It's hard, it's fun, and the results are instantaneous,” remarked Greg Cuadra, Moʻiliʻili resident and founder of Pride in Moʻiliʻili.
Everyone is welcomed to volunteer. No RSVP required. Meet us in front of the Waiola Shave Ice store at 2135 Waiola Street at at 8:00am sharp to clean up Paani Street. We provide water, snacks, gloves, safety vests and all tools needed for the clean-up. We just need you to come with a willingness to work, help spread the word about what we do, and make new friends.
Click here to see a short video of last month's Pride in Moʻiliʻili clean-up event.
For more information, please contact Greg Cuadra, Pride in Moʻiliʻili founder/organizer, at 497-5212 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kiewit Building Group Interns Enhance Pearl City Elementary With An Outdoor Amphitheater
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Training
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Erica Dzikowski, Senior Loan Officer
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Summit Seminar - Assistive Technology for Healthy Living
- Red Cross First Aid Station Volunteers Needed!
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11