Pride in Moiliili Community Cleanup, Paani Street on Saturday, April 14th | Community Spirit
Everyone is welcomed to join the Pride in Moʻiliʻili clean-up event on Saturday, April 14, 2012, 8:00 a.m. – 12:00 p.m. During this monthly event, volunteers will cut overgrown grass, clean silt from gutters to reduce pollution to our streams, remove bulky items and litter, and remove or paint over graffiti.
“Pride in Moʻiliʻili is a venue where neighbors can meet their neighbors, work towards beautifying the community and help restore community pride. It's hard, it's fun, and the results are instantaneous,” remarked Greg Cuadra, Moʻiliʻili resident and founder of Pride in Moʻiliʻili.
Everyone is welcomed to volunteer. No RSVP required. Meet us in front of the Waiola Shave Ice store at 2135 Waiola Street at at 8:00am sharp to clean up Paani Street. We provide water, snacks, gloves, safety vests and all tools needed for the clean-up. We just need you to come with a willingness to work, help spread the word about what we do, and make new friends.
Click here to see a short video of last month's Pride in Moʻiliʻili clean-up event.
For more information, please contact Greg Cuadra, Pride in Moʻiliʻili founder/organizer, at 497-5212 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel
- $160 Million superyacht cruises Hawaiian islands
- City starts work on two new sewer lines following Ala Wai disaster
- Westin Resorts in Hawaii hold well-being open houses to kick off global wellness movement