Pride in Moiliili Community Cleanup, Paani Street on Saturday, April 14th | Community Spirit
Everyone is welcomed to join the Pride in Moʻiliʻili clean-up event on Saturday, April 14, 2012, 8:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m. During this monthly event, volunteers will cut overgrown grass, clean silt from gutters to reduce pollution to our streams, remove bulky items and litter, and remove or paint over graffiti.
"Pride in Moʻiliʻili is a venue where neighbors can meet their neighbors, work towards beautifying the community and help restore community pride. It's hard, it's fun, and the results are instantaneous," remarked Greg Cuadra, Moʻiliʻili resident and founder of Pride in Moʻiliʻili.
Everyone is welcomed to volunteer. No RSVP required. Meet us in front of the Waiola Shave Ice store at 2135 Waiola Street at 8:00am sharp to clean up Paani Street. We provide water, snacks, gloves, safety vests and all tools needed for the clean-up. We just need you to come with a willingness to work, help spread the word about what we do, and make new friends.
Click here to see a short video of last month's Pride in Moʻiliʻili clean-up event.
For more information, please contact Greg Cuadra, Pride in Moʻiliʻili founder/organizer, at 497-5212 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- First ever Waikiki May Day Mele on the beach
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify