Humane Society offering foster care provider training | Community Spirit
Want to help care for thousands of orphaned and owned animals in need of temporary, tender-loving care? Hawaiian Humane Society's foster care program does just that. Volunteers open their homes and hearts to help the Hawaiian Humane Society save more lives. For many, it's also a meaningful alternative to pet ownership and a great way to teach children about caring and compassion for animals.
Our next Foster Care Provider Orientation is on Sunday, April 7 from 12 to 1 pm at the Humane Society classroom.
Contact our Foster Care Coordinator Lorraine Shaughnessy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 356-2229 to sign up.
For more information visit HawaiianHumane.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Consolidate Patron Database on June 3
- Hawaii's Public Libraries will Observe Memorial Day Holiday
- Christopher Wendel named Chief Financial Officer of Volta Industries
- Aqua Hospitality presents Summer Wednesdays at the Waikiki Aquarium
- AQUA HOSPITALITY PRESENTS SUMMER WEDNESDAYS AT THE WAIKIKI AQUARIUM
- 15th annual Lantern Floating ceremony to be held Monday evening
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists
- Red Cross Course Calendar (Oahu - June 2013)