Humane Society offering foster care provider training | Community Spirit
Want to help care for thousands of orphaned and owned animals in need of temporary, tender-loving care? Hawaiian Humane Society's foster care program does just that. Volunteers open their homes and hearts to help the Hawaiian Humane Society save more lives. For many, it's also a meaningful alternative to pet ownership and a great way to teach children about caring and compassion for animals.
Our next Foster Care Provider Orientation is on Sunday, April 7 from 12 to 1 pm at the Humane Society classroom.
Contact our Foster Care Coordinator Lorraine Shaughnessy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 356-2229 to sign up.
For more information visit HawaiianHumane.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search