Humane Society offering foster care provider training | Community Spirit
Want to help care for thousands of orphaned and owned animals in need of temporary, tender-loving care? Hawaiian Humane Society's foster care program does just that. Volunteers open their homes and hearts to help the Hawaiian Humane Society save more lives. For many, it's also a meaningful alternative to pet ownership and a great way to teach children about caring and compassion for animals.
Our next Foster Care Provider Orientation is on Sunday, April 7 from 12 to 1 pm at the Humane Society classroom.
Contact our Foster Care Coordinator Lorraine Shaughnessy at email@example.com or 356-2229 to sign up.
For more information visit HawaiianHumane.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11