Humane Society offering foster care provider training | Community Spirit
Want to help care for thousands of orphaned and owned animals in need of temporary, tender-loving care? Hawaiian Humane Society's foster care program does just that. Volunteers open their homes and hearts to help the Hawaiian Humane Society save more lives. For many, it's also a meaningful alternative to pet ownership and a great way to teach children about caring and compassion for animals.
Our next Foster Care Provider Orientation is on Sunday, April 7 from 12 to 1 pm at the Humane Society classroom.
Contact our Foster Care Coordinator Lorraine Shaughnessy at email@example.com or 356-2229 to sign up.
For more information visit HawaiianHumane.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development