Humane Society offering foster care provider training | Community Spirit
Want to help care for thousands of orphaned and owned animals in need of temporary, tender-loving care? Hawaiian Humane Society's foster care program does just that. Volunteers open their homes and hearts to help the Hawaiian Humane Society save more lives. For many, it's also a meaningful alternative to pet ownership and a great way to teach children about caring and compassion for animals.
Our next Foster Care Provider Orientation is on Sunday, April 7 from 12 to 1 pm at the Humane Society classroom.
Contact our Foster Care Coordinator Lorraine Shaughnessy at firstname.lastname@example.org or 356-2229 to sign up.
For more information visit HawaiianHumane.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers