Hospice Hawaii’s 3rd Annual Hot Pursuit Fundraising Event | Community Spirit
Hot Pursuit is an Amazing Race-style competition held at Ward Centers on April 14 where participants solve puzzles at one location to get clues that lead them to other locations in a mad race to the finish. Prizes are awarded to the quickest teams and top fundraisers. The race starts at 9:45 am at the Ward Warehouse Amphitheatre.
Participants can register in teams of two to six. Each team pledges to raise $250. All team members receive a Hot Pursuit t-shirt.
Hot Pursuit supports Hospice Hawaii and its mission to provide end-of-life care to patients faced with life-limiting illnesses. Hot Pursuit also celebrates National Healthcare Decisions Day, an initiative encouraging people of all ages and health statuses to make their future healthcare decisions known and protected.
Register now through March 30. Go to www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit to download a registration form. Late registration will be available at Packet Pick-Up on April 7 at Ward Warehouse near Menchie's Frozen Yogurt from 9 am to 12 noon, and on event day from 8:45 to 9:30 am. For more information, call Elizabeth at (808) 791-8075, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists
- Red Cross Course Calendar (Oahu - June 2013)
- Hundreds gather in Waikiki for fun-filled Today Show broadcast
- Friends, family appeal for help in finding missing tourist
- NBC's Today Show to broadcast from Waikiki on Monday