Hospice Hawaii’s 3rd Annual Hot Pursuit Fundraising Event | Community Spirit
Hot Pursuit is an Amazing Race-style competition held at Ward Centers on April 14 where participants solve puzzles at one location to get clues that lead them to other locations in a mad race to the finish. Prizes are awarded to the quickest teams and top fundraisers. The race starts at 9:45 am at the Ward Warehouse Amphitheatre.
Participants can register in teams of two to six. Each team pledges to raise $250. All team members receive a Hot Pursuit t-shirt.
Hot Pursuit supports Hospice Hawaii and its mission to provide end-of-life care to patients faced with life-limiting illnesses. Hot Pursuit also celebrates National Healthcare Decisions Day, an initiative encouraging people of all ages and health statuses to make their future healthcare decisions known and protected.
Register now through March 30. Go to www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit to download a registration form. Late registration will be available at Packet Pick-Up on April 7 at Ward Warehouse near Menchie's Frozen Yogurt from 9 am to 12 noon, and on event day from 8:45 to 9:30 am. For more information, call Elizabeth at (808) 791-8075, email email@example.com, or visit www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19