Hospice Hawaii’s 3rd Annual Hot Pursuit Fundraising Event | Community Spirit
Hot Pursuit is an Amazing Race-style competition held at Ward Centers on April 14 where participants solve puzzles at one location to get clues that lead them to other locations in a mad race to the finish. Prizes are awarded to the quickest teams and top fundraisers. The race starts at 9:45 am at the Ward Warehouse Amphitheatre.
Participants can register in teams of two to six. Each team pledges to raise $250. All team members receive a Hot Pursuit t-shirt.
Hot Pursuit supports Hospice Hawaii and its mission to provide end-of-life care to patients faced with life-limiting illnesses. Hot Pursuit also celebrates National Healthcare Decisions Day, an initiative encouraging people of all ages and health statuses to make their future healthcare decisions known and protected.
Register now through March 30. Go to www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit to download a registration form. Late registration will be available at Packet Pick-Up on April 7 at Ward Warehouse near Menchie's Frozen Yogurt from 9 am to 12 noon, and on event day from 8:45 to 9:30 am. For more information, call Elizabeth at (808) 791-8075, email email@example.com, or visit www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kiewit Building Group Interns Enhance Pearl City Elementary With An Outdoor Amphitheater
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Training
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Erica Dzikowski, Senior Loan Officer
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Summit Seminar - Assistive Technology for Healthy Living
- Red Cross First Aid Station Volunteers Needed!
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11