Hospice Hawaii’s 3rd Annual Hot Pursuit Fundraising Event | Community Spirit
Hot Pursuit is an Amazing Race-style competition held at Ward Centers on April 14 where participants solve puzzles at one location to get clues that lead them to other locations in a mad race to the finish. Prizes are awarded to the quickest teams and top fundraisers. The race starts at 9:45 am at the Ward Warehouse Amphitheatre.
Participants can register in teams of two to six. Each team pledges to raise $250. All team members receive a Hot Pursuit t-shirt.
Hot Pursuit supports Hospice Hawaii and its mission to provide end-of-life care to patients faced with life-limiting illnesses. Hot Pursuit also celebrates National Healthcare Decisions Day, an initiative encouraging people of all ages and health statuses to make their future healthcare decisions known and protected.
Register now through March 30. Go to www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit to download a registration form. Late registration will be available at Packet Pick-Up on April 7 at Ward Warehouse near Menchie's Frozen Yogurt from 9 am to 12 noon, and on event day from 8:45 to 9:30 am. For more information, call Elizabeth at (808) 791-8075, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or visit www.hospicehawaii.org/hot-pursuit.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search
- Two Public Libraries Reopen Following Tent Fumigation Closures