Community Wide Clean-Up And Graffiti Paint-Out | Community Spirit
One week before the 2011 APEC Conference, the community will be volunteering to clean up the streets and paint over the graffiti near the Hawaii Convention Center and adjoining streets. Please join us as a group or as an individual so that together we each help to make Honolulu look its finest.
Painting supplies, cleaning supplies and refreshments provided.
We will meet at Kuhio Elementary School, 2759 S King Street, at 8:00am sharp on Saturday, October 29, 2011, and then we will disburse to the targeted areas.
Clean up efforts sponsored by the Totally Against Graffiti (T.A.G.) Team. The T.A.G. Team is a partnership of residents, business, schools, non-profit groups, and law enforcement agencies committed to eradicating graffiti from neighborhoods.
For more info, contact Marilyn from T.A.G. at 944-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development