Community Wide Clean-Up And Graffiti Paint-Out | Community Spirit
One week before the 2011 APEC Conference, the community will be volunteering to clean up the streets and paint over the graffiti near the Hawaii Convention Center and adjoining streets. Please join us as a group or as an individual so that together we each help to make Honolulu look its finest.
Painting supplies, cleaning supplies and refreshments provided.
We will meet at Kuhio Elementary School, 2759 S King Street, at 8:00am sharp on Saturday, October 29, 2011, and then we will disburse to the targeted areas.
Clean up efforts sponsored by the Totally Against Graffiti (T.A.G.) Team. The T.A.G. Team is a partnership of residents, business, schools, non-profit groups, and law enforcement agencies committed to eradicating graffiti from neighborhoods.
For more info, contact Marilyn from T.A.G. at 944-4656 or email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11