Community Wide Clean-Up And Graffiti Paint-Out | Community Spirit
One week before the 2011 APEC Conference, the community will be volunteering to clean up the streets and paint over the graffiti near the Hawaii Convention Center and adjoining streets. Please join us as a group or as an individual so that together we each help to make Honolulu look its finest.
Painting supplies, cleaning supplies and refreshments provided.
We will meet at Kuhio Elementary School, 2759 S King Street, at 8:00am sharp on Saturday, October 29, 2011, and then we will disburse to the targeted areas.
Clean up efforts sponsored by the Totally Against Graffiti (T.A.G.) Team. The T.A.G. Team is a partnership of residents, business, schools, non-profit groups, and law enforcement agencies committed to eradicating graffiti from neighborhoods.
For more info, contact Marilyn from T.A.G. at 944-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- First ever Waikiki May Day Mele on the beach
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify