Community Wide Clean-Up And Graffiti Paint-Out | Community Spirit
One week before the 2011 APEC Conference, the community will be volunteering to clean up the streets and paint over the graffiti near the Hawaii Convention Center and adjoining streets. Please join us as a group or as an individual so that together we each help to make Honolulu look its finest.
Painting supplies, cleaning supplies and refreshments provided.
We will meet at Kuhio Elementary School, 2759 S King Street, at 8:00am sharp on Saturday, October 29, 2011, and then we will disburse to the targeted areas.
Clean up efforts sponsored by the Totally Against Graffiti (T.A.G.) Team. The T.A.G. Team is a partnership of residents, business, schools, non-profit groups, and law enforcement agencies committed to eradicating graffiti from neighborhoods.
For more info, contact Marilyn from T.A.G. at 944-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- BLT Steak Waikiki extends employee discount to military for Armed Forces Day, May 18
- Man in critical condition after moped accident in Waikiki
- Shoreline makes waves in Waikiki with grand opening celebration
- Rare Hawaiian surfing book expected to fetch $40K
- Ala Moana Hotel Contest Celebrates the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards