Community Wide Clean-Up And Graffiti Paint-Out | Community Spirit
One week before the 2011 APEC Conference, the community will be volunteering to clean up the streets and paint over the graffiti near the Hawaii Convention Center and adjoining streets. Please join us as a group or as an individual so that together we each help to make Honolulu look its finest.
Painting supplies, cleaning supplies and refreshments provided.
We will meet at Kuhio Elementary School, 2759 S King Street, at 8:00am sharp on Saturday, October 29, 2011, and then we will disburse to the targeted areas.
Clean up efforts sponsored by the Totally Against Graffiti (T.A.G.) Team. The T.A.G. Team is a partnership of residents, business, schools, non-profit groups, and law enforcement agencies committed to eradicating graffiti from neighborhoods.
For more info, contact Marilyn from T.A.G. at 944-4656 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19