Nominate a "Parent Leader" today! | Community Spirit
Do you know a parent who:
...actively participates in their community?
...is always willing to help a family member, neighbor, or friend?
...responds to crises in their neighborhood?
...has made an impact on their community in making positive changes?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you have identified a PARENT LEADER!
To download the nomination form and for more information, visit
Please submit entries by email to email@example.com
Or by phone: The Parent Line at 526-1222 or 1-800-816-1222 (Neighbor Islands)
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 5, 2013
Guests will be honored at the
PARENT LEADERSHIP CELEBRATION
on Friday, February 15, 2013, 10am-12pm
at the Ward Warehouse outdoor stage
(light refreshments to follow program)
Brought to you by:
Child & Family Service - The Parent Line / HomeReach Program
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease