Nominate a "Parent Leader" today! | Community Spirit
Do you know a parent who:
...actively participates in their community?
...is always willing to help a family member, neighbor, or friend?
...responds to crises in their neighborhood?
...has made an impact on their community in making positive changes?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you have identified a PARENT LEADER!
To download the nomination form and for more information, visit
Please submit entries by email to email@example.com
Or by phone: The Parent Line at 526-1222 or 1-800-816-1222 (Neighbor Islands)
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 5, 2013
Guests will be honored at the
PARENT LEADERSHIP CELEBRATION
on Friday, February 15, 2013, 10am-12pm
at the Ward Warehouse outdoor stage
(light refreshments to follow program)
Brought to you by:
Child & Family Service - The Parent Line / HomeReach Program
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014