Nominate a "Parent Leader" today! | Community Spirit
Do you know a parent who:
...actively participates in their community?
...is always willing to help a family member, neighbor, or friend?
...responds to crises in their neighborhood?
...has made an impact on their community in making positive changes?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you have identified a PARENT LEADER!
To download the nomination form and for more information, visit
Please submit entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone: The Parent Line at 526-1222 or 1-800-816-1222 (Neighbor Islands)
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 5, 2013
Guests will be honored at the
PARENT LEADERSHIP CELEBRATION
on Friday, February 15, 2013, 10am-12pm
at the Ward Warehouse outdoor stage
(light refreshments to follow program)
Brought to you by:
Child & Family Service - The Parent Line / HomeReach Program
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Elvis Remembrance Day Saturday, August 16: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.