Nominate a "Parent Leader" today! | Community Spirit
Do you know a parent who:
...actively participates in their community?
...is always willing to help a family member, neighbor, or friend?
...responds to crises in their neighborhood?
...has made an impact on their community in making positive changes?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you have identified a PARENT LEADER!
To download the nomination form and for more information, visit
Please submit entries by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Or by phone: The Parent Line at 526-1222 or 1-800-816-1222 (Neighbor Islands)
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 5, 2013
Guests will be honored at the
PARENT LEADERSHIP CELEBRATION
on Friday, February 15, 2013, 10am-12pm
at the Ward Warehouse outdoor stage
(light refreshments to follow program)
Brought to you by:
Child & Family Service - The Parent Line / HomeReach Program
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- First all-coed Candle-Rose ritual at St. Francis
- Visitor Industry Charity Walk raises record $1.67 million
- National Police Week ends with motorcycle ride to honor fallen
- Honolulu Triathlon traffic restrictions for Sunday
- LOCAL FINALISTS’ ARTWORK OF TOYOTA’S 2013 DREAM CAR ART CONTEST ON EXHIBIT AT HONOLULU MUSEUM OF ART