Nominate a "Parent Leader" today! | Community Spirit
Do you know a parent who:
...actively participates in their community?
...is always willing to help a family member, neighbor, or friend?
...responds to crises in their neighborhood?
...has made an impact on their community in making positive changes?
If you answered "yes" to any of the above, you have identified a PARENT LEADER!
To download the nomination form and for more information, visit
Please submit entries by email to email@example.com
Or by phone: The Parent Line at 526-1222 or 1-800-816-1222 (Neighbor Islands)
NOMINATION DEADLINE IS FEBRUARY 5, 2013
Guests will be honored at the
PARENT LEADERSHIP CELEBRATION
on Friday, February 15, 2013, 10am-12pm
at the Ward Warehouse outdoor stage
(light refreshments to follow program)
Brought to you by:
Child & Family Service - The Parent Line / HomeReach Program
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development