Punahou Fitness Center Celebrates Reopening | Community Spirit
Information courtesy Pang Communications:
The new Punahou Fitness Center (PFC) opened its doors in October 2012 after undergoing a massive evolution with all-new spa amenities, fitness equipment and management. Led by CEO Jason Maxwell, a certified personal trainer with nearly 20 years in the fitness industry, PFC brings a new level of client service to each member. PFC offers more amenities than any other club on Oahu, including the only facility with a salt water pool, ice plunge and whirlpool from Natural Salt Pools Company. PFC’s certified personal trainers, aerobics instructors, massage therapist and licensed aesthetician are on staff to help members achieve their goals. PFC is open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 949-0001 or visit PFC on Facebook.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kiewit Building Group Interns Enhance Pearl City Elementary With An Outdoor Amphitheater
- American Red Cross First Aid/CPR/AED Instructor Training
- Honolulu HomeLoans Welcomes Erica Dzikowski, Senior Loan Officer
- Kaiser Permanente Senior Summit Seminar - Assistive Technology for Healthy Living
- Red Cross First Aid Station Volunteers Needed!
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11