Ward Center Kicks Off Festival of Giving with Meeting for Nonprofit Organizations | Community Spirit
Ward Centers is preparing for this year's Festival of Giving by allowing nonprofit organizations to take part in a free fundraiser. The organizations can include schools and clubs and will sell Festival of Giving passport tickets for $10.
All nonprofit organizations interested in the Festival of Giving and fundraiser are invited to attend an informational meeting on August 30 at 10 a.m. at the Kakaako Conference Room on the second floor of Ward Warehouse.
The Festival of Giving allows shoppers to give back to the community and will take place on November 2-4. A passport will provide access to the three-day shopping event that will include exclusive discounts, complimentary gift wrapping, a spin and win prize wheel, gifts with purchases, and a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards. Nonprofit organizations participate at no cost and keep all of passport ticket sales.
About 100 nonprofit organizations participated and raised more than $157,000 last year. Shoppers got the chance to enjoy great savings and promotions while supporting a variety of causes.
For more information, contact Heidi Kuia at 791-2989 or email Heidi.firstname.lastname@example.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development