Ward Center Kicks Off Festival of Giving with Meeting for Nonprofit Organizations | Community Spirit
Ward Centers is preparing for this year's Festival of Giving by allowing nonprofit organizations to take part in a free fundraiser. The organizations can include schools and clubs and will sell Festival of Giving passport tickets for $10.
All nonprofit organizations interested in the Festival of Giving and fundraiser are invited to attend an informational meeting on August 30 at 10 a.m. at the Kakaako Conference Room on the second floor of Ward Warehouse.
The Festival of Giving allows shoppers to give back to the community and will take place on November 2-4. A passport will provide access to the three-day shopping event that will include exclusive discounts, complimentary gift wrapping, a spin and win prize wheel, gifts with purchases, and a chance to win one of five $100 gift cards. Nonprofit organizations participate at no cost and keep all of passport ticket sales.
About 100 nonprofit organizations participated and raised more than $157,000 last year. Shoppers got the chance to enjoy great savings and promotions while supporting a variety of causes.
For more information, contact Heidi Kuia at 791-2989 or email Heidi.email@example.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Hawai'i Pacific University to Launch Global Lecture Series with $50,000 Grant from Hawaiian Electric
- Retail Merchants of Hawai‘i Launches New Statewide Training Program
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii Gets Ice Cold
- Show Your Aloha Spirit By Purchasing Aloha Festivals Merchandise
- Medical Grants Available for Children in Hawaii