Vendors Needed for 2012 Technology Expo at the Blaisdell | Business
Information courtesy: Hawaii Pacific Entertainment
HONOLULU, HI (April 19, 2012) Technology News Bytes is calling vendors nationwide to join the 2012 Technology Expo for Business & Consumers, held on October 17 from 9:00 a.m.- 3:00 p.m. at the Neal Blaisdell Center in Honolulu.
Technology News Bytes is hosting the 9th Annual Technology Expo, one of the largest tech expos in Hawaii since 2003. With an anticipated audience of 1,500– 2,000, it provides the opportunity for businesses and organizations to present their latest products, services, and innovations through exhibits, seminars, and live presentations to a high-tech audience.
The Social Media Summit, which will be held in conjunction with the Expo and goes until 4:00 p.m., will share best practices and insights on developing and implementing large-scale social marketing and advertising strategies. The event will focus on the latest in social media trends with some of the nation’s most respected social media experts.
Current participating exhibitors include Clear Wire, Hawaiian Electric Company, the Pacific Center for Advanced Technology Training (PCATT), Best Buy and many more. Vendors will have the opportunity to reach many potential customers in a single location.
Sign up today to receive our early bird special, a 10 x 10 booth space. For an application or more information on available sponsorships, please call Travis Okimoto at (808) 253-1499 or e-mail email@example.com.
The 2012 Technology Expo for Business & Consumers and Hawaii Social Media Summit will be held from 9:00 a.m. - 4:00 p.m., Wednesday, October 17 at the Neal Blaisdell Center. For more event information, please call Sanna Thuresson at (808) 673-0672 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or log on to www.tnblive.com/events.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development