Suspect wanted in Walgreens robbery | Business
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in locating a male wanted for robbing a Walgreens store.
According to officials, the incident happened on April 7 at about 9:50 a.m. when the male suspect entered the Walgreens store on Kapiolani Boulevard. The suspect approached the pharmacy clerk, demanded pharmaceutical products and stated that he had a weapon.
After receiving the items, the male fled eastbound on Makaloa Street.
The suspect is described as a Caucasian male believed to be in his 30s or 40s. He's approximately 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket, black T-shirt , dark-colored pants, light-colored work boots, dark-colored baseball cap and sunglasses.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Keith Vieira Joins Shidler College of Business as Executive-in-Residence
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Commemorate 69th Anniversary of World War II’s End, September 2
- Verizon Wireless Hawaii Celebrates Customers This Weekend
- Hawai'i Pacific University to Launch Global Lecture Series with $50,000 Grant from Hawaiian Electric
- Retail Merchants of Hawai‘i Launches New Statewide Training Program