Suspect wanted in Walgreens robbery | Business
The Honolulu Police Department and CrimeStoppers are asking for the public's help in locating a male wanted for robbing a Walgreens store.
According to officials, the incident happened on April 7 at about 9:50 a.m. when the male suspect entered the Walgreens store on Kapiolani Boulevard. The suspect approached the pharmacy clerk, demanded pharmaceutical products and stated that he had a weapon.
After receiving the items, the male fled eastbound on Makaloa Street.
The suspect is described as a Caucasian male believed to be in his 30s or 40s. He's approximately 6'0" and weighs 160 pounds. He was last seen wearing a blue denim jacket, black T-shirt , dark-colored pants, light-colored work boots, dark-colored baseball cap and sunglasses.
Anyone with information about this case is asked to call CrimeStoppers at 955-8300.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- First all-coed Candle-Rose ritual at St. Francis
- Visitor Industry Charity Walk raises record $1.67 million
- National Police Week ends with motorcycle ride to honor fallen
- Honolulu Triathlon traffic restrictions for Sunday
- LOCAL FINALISTS’ ARTWORK OF TOYOTA’S 2013 DREAM CAR ART CONTEST ON EXHIBIT AT HONOLULU MUSEUM OF ART