April Promotions are in full bloom at Paul Brown Salons & Spas | Business
Spring specials are in full bloom at Paul Brown Salons & Spas. From prom hair and make-up consultations to manicure/pedicure promotions, Paul Brown Salons is offering a number of specials throughout the month of April, including:
Pedi Pick-Me-Up (Ward Center):
Jazz up those toes with a pedicure from Jasmine and receive a complimentary manicure (valued at $26); valid Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
Eyebrow Waxing with Kiki (Kailua):
Looking for a quick appearance changer? Eyebrow waxing shapes unruly brows to bring light to the face and instantly change a look from sassy to classy. Wax the brows of yester-season with Kailua’s brow specialist Kiki Arquette every Tuesday for only $16.
Prom Hair and Make-Up Combo (All Salons):
Relax and make prom the ultimate “Teenage Dream” night by getting hair and make up done by the professional stylists at Paul Brown Salons and Spas. Schedule a hair and make up combo for prom night at any Paul Brown Salon location and receive a complimentary gift worth $25 in cosmetics.
Lackluster Nails be Gone with Shellac (Ward Center):
Paul Brown Salons and Spas now offers long lasting Shellac polishes at Ward Center. With a durable, high luster finish, nails look like they have been freshly painted for two weeks. This chip-proof and fade resistant polish is available for $36 dollars for first-timers and $46 for Shellac veterans who will need to soak off residual product.
About Paul Brown Hawaii:
Paul Brown Hawaii is a global brand featuring an extensive line of hair care products and six successful day spa salons through the Hawaiian Islands. Master Hairstylist, Educator and Businessman Paul Brown launched his hair care line in the 1980s to provide hair care solutions for all types of hair, in all cultures. Incorporating Hawaiian plant and sea essences, the line includes high-quality shampoos, conditioners and other beauty products. Paul Brown Hawaii products and services are offered worldwide while sold exclusively in professional salons and spas. For more information, call toll-free 1-800-338-0033 or visit PaulBrownHawaii.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- BLT Steak Waikiki extends employee discount to military for Armed Forces Day, May 18
- Man in critical condition after moped accident in Waikiki
- Shoreline makes waves in Waikiki with grand opening celebration
- Rare Hawaiian surfing book expected to fetch $40K
- Ala Moana Hotel Contest Celebrates the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards