April Promotions are in full bloom at Paul Brown Salons & Spas | Business
Spring specials are in full bloom at Paul Brown Salons & Spas. From prom hair and make-up consultations to manicure/pedicure promotions, Paul Brown Salons is offering a number of specials throughout the month of April, including:
Pedi Pick-Me-Up (Ward Center):
Jazz up those toes with a pedicure from Jasmine and receive a complimentary manicure (valued at $26); valid Wednesdays and Saturdays only.
Eyebrow Waxing with Kiki (Kailua):
Looking for a quick appearance changer? Eyebrow waxing shapes unruly brows to bring light to the face and instantly change a look from sassy to classy. Wax the brows of yester-season with Kailua’s brow specialist Kiki Arquette every Tuesday for only $16.
Prom Hair and Make-Up Combo (All Salons):
Relax and make prom the ultimate “Teenage Dream” night by getting hair and make up done by the professional stylists at Paul Brown Salons and Spas. Schedule a hair and make up combo for prom night at any Paul Brown Salon location and receive a complimentary gift worth $25 in cosmetics.
Lackluster Nails be Gone with Shellac (Ward Center):
Paul Brown Salons and Spas now offers long lasting Shellac polishes at Ward Center. With a durable, high luster finish, nails look like they have been freshly painted for two weeks. This chip-proof and fade resistant polish is available for $36 dollars for first-timers and $46 for Shellac veterans who will need to soak off residual product.
About Paul Brown Hawaii:
Paul Brown Hawaii is a global brand featuring an extensive line of hair care products and six successful day spa salons through the Hawaiian Islands. Master Hairstylist, Educator and Businessman Paul Brown launched his hair care line in the 1980s to provide hair care solutions for all types of hair, in all cultures. Incorporating Hawaiian plant and sea essences, the line includes high-quality shampoos, conditioners and other beauty products. Paul Brown Hawaii products and services are offered worldwide while sold exclusively in professional salons and spas. For more information, call toll-free 1-800-338-0033 or visit PaulBrownHawaii.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11