New Controller for Ward Centers Honolulu | Business
Information provided by: Stryker Weiner & Yokota Public Relations, Inc.
THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION HIRES LAYNE YOSHIDA AS CONTROLLER FOR WARD CENTERS
HONOLULU – The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) announced the recent hiring of Layne Yoshida as controller for Ward Centers in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yoshida is a member of the Senior Management Team for Ward Centers. As a strategic business partner to the senior vice president and the general manager, he manages and provides fiscal direction as well as tactical, hands-on involvement in the daily accounting activities.Yoshida is from Hilo, Hawai‘i and a graduate of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and brings over 17 years of accounting and finance experience, having spent much of his career in Silicon Valley prior to returning to Hawai‘i in 2006. He has held senior-level finance positions at Sopogy, Inc., Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF), Coherent Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR), and Ernst and Young, LLP.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation