New Controller for Ward Centers Honolulu | Business
Information provided by: Stryker Weiner & Yokota Public Relations, Inc.
THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION HIRES LAYNE YOSHIDA AS CONTROLLER FOR WARD CENTERS
HONOLULU – The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) announced the recent hiring of Layne Yoshida as controller for Ward Centers in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yoshida is a member of the Senior Management Team for Ward Centers. As a strategic business partner to the senior vice president and the general manager, he manages and provides fiscal direction as well as tactical, hands-on involvement in the daily accounting activities.Yoshida is from Hilo, Hawai‘i and a graduate of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and brings over 17 years of accounting and finance experience, having spent much of his career in Silicon Valley prior to returning to Hawai‘i in 2006. He has held senior-level finance positions at Sopogy, Inc., Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF), Coherent Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR), and Ernst and Young, LLP.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search