New Controller for Ward Centers Honolulu | Business
Information provided by: Stryker Weiner & Yokota Public Relations, Inc.
THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION HIRES LAYNE YOSHIDA AS CONTROLLER FOR WARD CENTERS
HONOLULU – The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) announced the recent hiring of Layne Yoshida as controller for Ward Centers in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yoshida is a member of the Senior Management Team for Ward Centers. As a strategic business partner to the senior vice president and the general manager, he manages and provides fiscal direction as well as tactical, hands-on involvement in the daily accounting activities.Yoshida is from Hilo, Hawai‘i and a graduate of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and brings over 17 years of accounting and finance experience, having spent much of his career in Silicon Valley prior to returning to Hawai‘i in 2006. He has held senior-level finance positions at Sopogy, Inc., Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF), Coherent Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR), and Ernst and Young, LLP.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- HUGS Celebrates the Lives of Seriously Ill Children
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11