New Controller for Ward Centers Honolulu | Business
Information provided by: Stryker Weiner & Yokota Public Relations, Inc.
THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION HIRES LAYNE YOSHIDA AS CONTROLLER FOR WARD CENTERS
HONOLULU – The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) announced the recent hiring of Layne Yoshida as controller for Ward Centers in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yoshida is a member of the Senior Management Team for Ward Centers. As a strategic business partner to the senior vice president and the general manager, he manages and provides fiscal direction as well as tactical, hands-on involvement in the daily accounting activities.Yoshida is from Hilo, Hawai‘i and a graduate of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and brings over 17 years of accounting and finance experience, having spent much of his career in Silicon Valley prior to returning to Hawai‘i in 2006. He has held senior-level finance positions at Sopogy, Inc., Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF), Coherent Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR), and Ernst and Young, LLP.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Shot fired during Kalihi robbery, suspect escapes
- Affordable rentals in Iwilei now accepting applications
- Holiday Music Comes to Life at Moanalua Medical Center
- Hawaii State Library Offers Centennial Anniversary Events in December
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Offer Sneak Preview of HAWAII FIVE-0 WWII Remembrance Episode