New Controller for Ward Centers Honolulu | Business
Information provided by: Stryker Weiner & Yokota Public Relations, Inc.
THE HOWARD HUGHES CORPORATION HIRES LAYNE YOSHIDA AS CONTROLLER FOR WARD CENTERS
HONOLULU – The Howard Hughes Corporation (NYSE: HHC) announced the recent hiring of Layne Yoshida as controller for Ward Centers in Honolulu, Hawaii. Yoshida is a member of the Senior Management Team for Ward Centers. As a strategic business partner to the senior vice president and the general manager, he manages and provides fiscal direction as well as tactical, hands-on involvement in the daily accounting activities.Yoshida is from Hilo, Hawai‘i and a graduate of the University of Hawai‘i at Hilo. He is a Certified Public Accountant (CPA) and brings over 17 years of accounting and finance experience, having spent much of his career in Silicon Valley prior to returning to Hawai‘i in 2006. He has held senior-level finance positions at Sopogy, Inc., Central Pacific Financial Corp. (NYSE: CPF), Coherent Inc. (NASDAQ: COHR), and Ernst and Young, LLP.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19