L&L goes Lin-sane: 100 customers get free Lin-katsu T-shirts | Business
L&L gave away free “Lin-Katsu” t-shirts to the first 100 customers who purchased the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken plate lunch (regular size) at L&L Hawaiian Barbecue at the Keeaumoku location today from 10:00am – 12:00n.
L&L made this new dish in honor of basketball player Jeremy Lin called the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken which features a new sweet and spicy Asian sauce.
L&L is also holding a contest for customers to get a chance to see Jeremy Lin play in Orlando. Customers will guess how many points scored, assists, turnovers, and rebounds Jeremy will have on the March 21 game against the Philadelphia 76ers. The person with the correct answer will win a prize package to see the New York Knicks play against the Orlando Magic on April 5 in Orlando, Florida.
The package will include round trip airfare for two to Orlando, three night hotel stay, and two tickets to the game. Customers can send their guess on the L&L website or they can pick up an entry form at any L&L location and mail it to the L&L Corporate Office.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers