L&L goes Lin-sane: 100 customers get free Lin-katsu T-shirts | Business
L&L gave away free “Lin-Katsu” t-shirts to the first 100 customers who purchased the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken plate lunch (regular size) at L&L Hawaiian Barbecue at the Keeaumoku location today from 10:00am – 12:00n.
L&L made this new dish in honor of basketball player Jeremy Lin called the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken which features a new sweet and spicy Asian sauce.
L&L is also holding a contest for customers to get a chance to see Jeremy Lin play in Orlando. Customers will guess how many points scored, assists, turnovers, and rebounds Jeremy will have on the March 21 game against the Philadelphia 76ers. The person with the correct answer will win a prize package to see the New York Knicks play against the Orlando Magic on April 5 in Orlando, Florida.
The package will include round trip airfare for two to Orlando, three night hotel stay, and two tickets to the game. Customers can send their guess on the L&L website or they can pick up an entry form at any L&L location and mail it to the L&L Corporate Office.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19
- Ukulele Picnic Releases Updated Musical Lineup for 2014