L&L goes Lin-sane: 100 customers get free Lin-katsu T-shirts | Business
L&L gave away free “Lin-Katsu” t-shirts to the first 100 customers who purchased the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken plate lunch (regular size) at L&L Hawaiian Barbecue at the Keeaumoku location today from 10:00am – 12:00n.
L&L made this new dish in honor of basketball player Jeremy Lin called the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken which features a new sweet and spicy Asian sauce.
L&L is also holding a contest for customers to get a chance to see Jeremy Lin play in Orlando. Customers will guess how many points scored, assists, turnovers, and rebounds Jeremy will have on the March 21 game against the Philadelphia 76ers. The person with the correct answer will win a prize package to see the New York Knicks play against the Orlando Magic on April 5 in Orlando, Florida.
The package will include round trip airfare for two to Orlando, three night hotel stay, and two tickets to the game. Customers can send their guess on the L&L website or they can pick up an entry form at any L&L location and mail it to the L&L Corporate Office.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease