L&L goes Lin-sane: 100 customers get free Lin-katsu T-shirts | Business
L&L gave away free “Lin-Katsu” t-shirts to the first 100 customers who purchased the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken plate lunch (regular size) at L&L Hawaiian Barbecue at the Keeaumoku location today from 10:00am – 12:00n.
L&L made this new dish in honor of basketball player Jeremy Lin called the “Lin-Katsu” Chicken which features a new sweet and spicy Asian sauce.
L&L is also holding a contest for customers to get a chance to see Jeremy Lin play in Orlando. Customers will guess how many points scored, assists, turnovers, and rebounds Jeremy will have on the March 21 game against the Philadelphia 76ers. The person with the correct answer will win a prize package to see the New York Knicks play against the Orlando Magic on April 5 in Orlando, Florida.
The package will include round trip airfare for two to Orlando, three night hotel stay, and two tickets to the game. Customers can send their guess on the L&L website or they can pick up an entry form at any L&L location and mail it to the L&L Corporate Office.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- See "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" at Hawaii Kai Library on March 18
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- Join McDonald's restaurants of Hawaii in supporting Hawaii robotics with egg McMuffin purchase
- Celebrate the End of Tax Season with Ala Moana Hotel's Form of the 1040
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March