Prudential Locations Announces Expansion with New Real Estate Office in Wailea | Business
Prudential Locations, Hawaii’s largest locally owned and operated real estate company, is making a strategic move to enhance business operations and grow its presence on the Valley Isle. Today the company opened a brand-new retail space at The Shops at Wailea, one of Maui’s most luxurious premier shopping and dining destinations.
“As the Maui real estate market continues to heat up, we feel that now is the perfect time to expand our presence in Maui. The island saw an increase in sales of 11 percent compared to just last year, and the real estate market in Wailea is especially strong, with prices nearly double what they were 10 years ago,” said Scott Higashi, executive vice president of sales at Prudential Locations. “Opening this location in Wailea makes us even more accessible to our valued Maui clients. We couldn’t be more pleased to expand our services.”
This vibrant, new office will serve as home for Prudential Locations’ Maui-based real estate agents and a convenient venue for individuals looking to buy or sell properties on the island. Clients can expect to find highly-trained real estate agents with in-depth knowledge of neighborhoods in this unique market.
Prudential Locations celebrated the grand opening of the company’s new Wailea office on Wednesday, November 20, at The Shops at Wailea, located at 3750 Wailea Alanui Drive, Suite #22EW in Wailea, Maui.
For more information about Prudential Locations, visit www.prudentiallocations.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers