Women’s fund of Hawaii golf tournament goes co-ed | Business
October 21st Annual Golf Tournament Benefits Women And Girls in HawaiiWomen’s Fund of Hawaii is opening its annual golf tournament to men this year to mark its 10th year on the links. The annual golf tournament will be held Monday, Oct. 21, at Mid-Pacific Country Club. Registration is at 10:30 with a shotgun start at 12 noon.
The tournament uses a scramble format with a 20 percent team handicap (max handicap is 36), four-person teams (co-ed, all men or all women), maximum two putts. Cost per team is $750 or $200 for an individual for a day of fun, food, prizes and golf.
Women’s Fund of Hawaii supports innovative grassroots programs that benefit women and girls in Hawaii. Grants from Women's Fund of Hawaii address the issues of violence, adolescent pregnancy, low self-esteem, physical and mental health problems, substance abuse, prostitution, incarceration, immigration status, sexual orientation, inadequate childcare and sports inequalities.
To sign up for the tournament, go to http://www.womensfundhawaii.org or call 447-1840.
WHAT: Women’s Fund of Hawaii 10th Annual Golf Tournament
WHO: Four-person teams (co-ed, all men or all women)
WHERE: Mid-Pacific Country Club, Kailua
WHEN: Monday, October 21, 10:30 a.m. for registration; 12 noon shotgun start
WHY: To support innovative grassroots programs that benefit women and girls in Hawaii
REGISTRATION: WWW.womensfundhawaii.org or call 447-1840.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search