Bishop Street Commercial Promotes Sue and McWilliams | Business
Bishop Street commercial (BSC) recently promoted two staff members to the following positions:
Keenan Sue was promoted to managing director from his previous position as director of the Office Services Group. He is responsible for over two million square feet of Class A office space in each of the three largest office submarkets in Hawaii. Keenan also provides real estate advisory services including leasing, acquisitions/dispositions, restructuring and transaction logistics for some of Hawaii's most prominent institutions.
He is a graduate of Punahou School and Macalester College (St. Paul, MN). Keenan was a professional baseball player, NCAA college baseball coach and commercial airline pilot for the former Aloha Airlines.
Paul McWilliams was promoted to office manager. He began his career with BSC in 2010 as an intern. In 2011 he became part of the leasing team, directly involved with the day-to-day leasing activities for approximately 500,000 square feet of office space. Born and raised in Hawaii, he is a graduate of Kalaheo High School and the University of Hawaii at Manoa.
Bishop Street Commercial is a leading commercial real estate firm that represents investors, developers, landlords, and tenants in the areas of leasing, sales, acquisition-disposition, property management and commercial investments. www.bishopsc.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11