Honolulu HomeLoans Offers a New Loan Program for Foreign Nationals and Unwarrantable Condos | Business
HONOLULU – www.HonHL.com – Honolulu HomeLoans Inc. (HHL), Hawaii’s premier mortgage banker, today announced its new Non-Conforming Loan Program, aimed at helping clients who may have special challenges obtaining financing. With the program, unwarrantable projects such as condotels and properties in litigation are now eligible for financing. Foreign nationals, who are not currently eligible for conforming loans such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans, are eligible for financing through this program.
“We saw a need going unmet for certain property types and borrowers and decided now was the time to develop this program. I don’t know of any other lenders financing condotels with kitchenettes,” said Anders Hostelley, Honolulu HomeLoans Chief Production Officer. “This program also is perfect for foreign nationals or non-resident aliens who may want to obtain financing for a home in Hawaii.”
The program is available for a limited time as HHL evaluates its impact in Hawaii’s market. Through this product, borrowers may also be able to obtain financing with higher than standard debt-to-income ratios.
“As a locally owned mortgage banker, we lend our own money, expediting the application process,” Hostelley said. “In addition, more than 70 percent of loans from HHL are serviced in Hawaii, making it easy to check on the status of a loan or make a payment.”
Those interested in learning more about the Non-Conforming Loan Program should contact an HHL loan officer at 808.681.7500 or visit www.HonHL.com.
Honolulu HomeLoans, Inc., NMLS #314918, is Hawaii's largest locally owned mortgage banker. The firm provides residential loans and refinancing of existing mortgages directly to consumers and currently services more than $900 million in Hawaii-based mortgage loans. For more information about Honolulu HomeLoans, visit www.honhl.com or call 808.681.7500. Honolulu HomeLoans is an Equal Housing Lender. Loans are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search