Honolulu HomeLoans Offers a New Loan Program for Foreign Nationals and Unwarrantable Condos | Business
HONOLULU – www.HonHL.com – Honolulu HomeLoans Inc. (HHL), Hawaii’s premier mortgage banker, today announced its new Non-Conforming Loan Program, aimed at helping clients who may have special challenges obtaining financing. With the program, unwarrantable projects such as condotels and properties in litigation are now eligible for financing. Foreign nationals, who are not currently eligible for conforming loans such as Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac loans, are eligible for financing through this program.
“We saw a need going unmet for certain property types and borrowers and decided now was the time to develop this program. I don’t know of any other lenders financing condotels with kitchenettes,” said Anders Hostelley, Honolulu HomeLoans Chief Production Officer. “This program also is perfect for foreign nationals or non-resident aliens who may want to obtain financing for a home in Hawaii.”
The program is available for a limited time as HHL evaluates its impact in Hawaii’s market. Through this product, borrowers may also be able to obtain financing with higher than standard debt-to-income ratios.
“As a locally owned mortgage banker, we lend our own money, expediting the application process,” Hostelley said. “In addition, more than 70 percent of loans from HHL are serviced in Hawaii, making it easy to check on the status of a loan or make a payment.”
Those interested in learning more about the Non-Conforming Loan Program should contact an HHL loan officer at 808.681.7500 or visit www.HonHL.com.
Honolulu HomeLoans, Inc., NMLS #314918, is Hawaii's largest locally owned mortgage banker. The firm provides residential loans and refinancing of existing mortgages directly to consumers and currently services more than $900 million in Hawaii-based mortgage loans. For more information about Honolulu HomeLoans, visit www.honhl.com or call 808.681.7500. Honolulu HomeLoans is an Equal Housing Lender. Loans are made without regard to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, handicap, or familial status.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11