Hawaii Pacific Federal CU Supports Laulima Giving Program | Business
Credit Union Employees and Members Contribute For 9th Year
In the spirit of giving back to the community during the holiday season, Hawaii Pacific Federal Credit Union collected donations of toys, household items and gift cards from its members and employees for the 2012 Laulima Giving Program to help families in need. The effort supports the children and families helped by Keiki O Ka Aina Family Learning Centers and Programs.
Hawaii Pacific Federal collected donations at its main branch in the Ala Moana Building and Pearlridge branch during the month of December. Gifts collected included clothes, toys, beauty supplies, bedding and much more. Movie tickets and gift cards were some of the more popular items donated.
“Our members and employees continue to generously give back to the community every year, so we are happy to be a part of the Laulima Giving Program in 2012, “ said Mark Yamane, president of Hawaii Pacific Federal.
Hawaii Pacific Federal has been participating in a community giving program since 2002.
Hawaii Pacific Federal is a full-service financial institution offering exceptional products and services with distinct, personalized customer service. Established in Hawaii in 1941, Hawaii Pacific Federal specializes in assisting the hundreds of businesses within Ala Moana Center and the Kapiolani vicinity and is conveniently located in the Ala Moana Building and Pearlridge Center. Member benefits include free checking accounts with debit cards that provide convenient, free access to the largest ATM network in the state, free Online and Mobile Banking and Bill Payment, online loan applications with approvals in less than 45 seconds, and fixed and adjustable rate mortgage loans.
For more information, call 955-5933 or visit www.hawaiipacific.org.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation