Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night, Jan. 16 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties’ New Agent Training Office (NATO) will host a free Career Night on Wednesday, January 16 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Open to all real estate agents, including newly licensed agents, and those who are curious about a career in real estate. Attendees will learn how NATO provides newly licensed, or experienced agents looking to accelerate their business, the tools for a successful real estate career.
NATO is CBP’s propriety and nationally renowned training program. It is a comprehensive, six-week training program where agents receive hands-on real estate experience both inside and outside the office. Each student is paired with an experienced sales agent or sales manager for one-on-one coaching and support. Since 2004, NATO has graduated more than 400 agents, many of whom are among CBP’s top producing agents today!
Those interested in attending Career Night must RSVP by calling (808) 262 – 3160.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- McDonald’s supports 27,000 students in this year’s career and technical education program
- Honolulu Property Management Rolls Out New Tenant Portal
- Wet 'n' Wild Hawaii Welcomes Jerry Pupillo as New General Manager
- La Pietra presents “Up the Down Staircase”
- Hawaii Theatre to screen classic 1942 film Casablanca, April 26
- First ever Waikiki May Day Mele on the beach
- Outrigger Mauritius Resort and Spa Celebrates Stylish Grand Opening
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify