Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night, Jan. 16 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties’ New Agent Training Office (NATO) will host a free Career Night on Wednesday, January 16 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Open to all real estate agents, including newly licensed agents, and those who are curious about a career in real estate. Attendees will learn how NATO provides newly licensed, or experienced agents looking to accelerate their business, the tools for a successful real estate career.
NATO is CBP’s propriety and nationally renowned training program. It is a comprehensive, six-week training program where agents receive hands-on real estate experience both inside and outside the office. Each student is paired with an experienced sales agent or sales manager for one-on-one coaching and support. Since 2004, NATO has graduated more than 400 agents, many of whom are among CBP’s top producing agents today!
Those interested in attending Career Night must RSVP by calling (808) 262 – 3160.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists
- Red Cross Course Calendar (Oahu - June 2013)
- Hundreds gather in Waikiki for fun-filled Today Show broadcast
- Friends, family appeal for help in finding missing tourist
- NBC's Today Show to broadcast from Waikiki on Monday