Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night, Jan. 16 | Business
Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties’ New Agent Training Office (NATO) will host a free Career Night on Wednesday, January 16 from 6:00 to 7:30 p.m. Open to all real estate agents, including newly licensed agents, and those who are curious about a career in real estate. Attendees will learn how NATO provides newly licensed, or experienced agents looking to accelerate their business, the tools for a successful real estate career.
NATO is CBP’s propriety and nationally renowned training program. It is a comprehensive, six-week training program where agents receive hands-on real estate experience both inside and outside the office. Each student is paired with an experienced sales agent or sales manager for one-on-one coaching and support. Since 2004, NATO has graduated more than 400 agents, many of whom are among CBP’s top producing agents today!
Those interested in attending Career Night must RSVP by calling (808) 262 – 3160.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development