Hawthorne Cat Promotes Chris Giannaris to Sales Operations and Marketing Manager | Business
Hawthorne Cat, the leading large equipment dealer in the Pacific, is proud to announce the promotion of Chris Giannaris to sales, operations and marketing manager.
Giannaris has more than a decade of experience in Hawaii’s heavy machinery industry, most recently serving as sales and operations manager for Hawthorne Cat’s Pacific division since 2007. In his new position, Giannaris will oversee marketing for the company’s five Hawaii locations, in addition to operations, sales, and equipment logistics and forecasting.
Giannaris has earned numerous professional distinctions, including 6 Sigma Black Belt and Dealer Best Practice Champion in 2007. His areas of expertise are operations management, 6 Sigma, process improvement and cost analysis. Giannaris is a member of Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI), and also serves on the American Heart Association’s Black Tie & Blue Jeans committee and the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s Spring Soiree committee.
He holds Masters in Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Phoenix in Honolulu.
Hawthorne Cat is the leading large equipment dealer in the Pacific, with seven regional facilities on Oahu (Waipahu), Hawaii (Hilo and Kona), Maui, Kauai, Guam and Saipan. Hawthorne Cat is proud to continue a historic legacy of serving Hawaii, home of the first U.S. Caterpillar dealership opened in 1925. This division provides sales, rentals, parts and service of Caterpillar and allied brand machinery and power systems.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- See "Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs 2" at Hawaii Kai Library on March 18
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- Join McDonald's restaurants of Hawaii in supporting Hawaii robotics with egg McMuffin purchase
- Celebrate the End of Tax Season with Ala Moana Hotel's Form of the 1040
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March