Hawthorne Cat Promotes Chris Giannaris to Sales Operations and Marketing Manager | Business
Hawthorne Cat, the leading large equipment dealer in the Pacific, is proud to announce the promotion of Chris Giannaris to sales, operations and marketing manager.
Giannaris has more than a decade of experience in Hawaii’s heavy machinery industry, most recently serving as sales and operations manager for Hawthorne Cat’s Pacific division since 2007. In his new position, Giannaris will oversee marketing for the company’s five Hawaii locations, in addition to operations, sales, and equipment logistics and forecasting.
Giannaris has earned numerous professional distinctions, including 6 Sigma Black Belt and Dealer Best Practice Champion in 2007. His areas of expertise are operations management, 6 Sigma, process improvement and cost analysis. Giannaris is a member of Sales & Marketing Executives International (SMEI), and also serves on the American Heart Association’s Black Tie & Blue Jeans committee and the Muscular Dystrophy Association’s Spring Soiree committee.
He holds Masters in Business Administration and Bachelor of Science degrees from the University of Phoenix in Honolulu.
Hawthorne Cat is the leading large equipment dealer in the Pacific, with seven regional facilities on Oahu (Waipahu), Hawaii (Hilo and Kona), Maui, Kauai, Guam and Saipan. Hawthorne Cat is proud to continue a historic legacy of serving Hawaii, home of the first U.S. Caterpillar dealership opened in 1925. This division provides sales, rentals, parts and service of Caterpillar and allied brand machinery and power systems.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- HMSA Farmers market begins Friday, July 11
- See Free Screening of "The Lego Movie" at Hawaii Kai Library on July 16
- CBP Agents Rank Among NRT LLC's Top Sales Associates for First Quarter 2014
- Free Limited-Edition Summer Tote at Kahala Mall During July Gift With Purchase event
- First Insurance Charitable Foundation Donations Exceed $150,000 In First Half Of 2014
- American Savings Bank Donates $100,000 to the Pacific Asian Center for Entrepreneurship
- Lasting Impacts of World War I Discussed at Hawaii State Library on July 26
- Honolulu's Group 70 Wins Bid on Major Tahiti Resort
- Governor Releases $500,000 for New Lanai Community Health Center Facility
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11