Hawaii National Bank Announces Promotion | Business
Hawaii National Bank is proud to announce that Kyle Kettle has been promoted to assistant vice president, branch manager and corporate lending officer, overseeing the bank’s Kahului and Kihei branches.
Kettle has served as assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Corporate Banking Department since mid-2011. He previously worked as a loan officer at the bank’s Main Branch and as a loan assistant at the Airport Branch, joining the bank as a management trainee in 2008. Kettle was named as one of the bank’s top performers of the year in 2011 for his contributions in the Corporate Banking Department and branch system.
In his current position, Kettle will work closely with local businesses to assist them with their financing needs.
Hawaii National Bank is a community bank providing highly personalized service through 13 branches on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii. For more than 50 years the bank has specialized in serving individual account holders and locally owned, closely held businesses. Learn more at www.HawaiiNational.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Nominees Sought for 2014 Hawai‘i Waterman Hall of Fame
- Celebrate National Poetry Month at Hawaii State Library on April 19