Hawaii National Bank Announces Promotion | Business
Hawaii National Bank is proud to announce that Kyle Kettle has been promoted to assistant vice president, branch manager and corporate lending officer, overseeing the bank’s Kahului and Kihei branches.
Kettle has served as assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Corporate Banking Department since mid-2011. He previously worked as a loan officer at the bank’s Main Branch and as a loan assistant at the Airport Branch, joining the bank as a management trainee in 2008. Kettle was named as one of the bank’s top performers of the year in 2011 for his contributions in the Corporate Banking Department and branch system.
In his current position, Kettle will work closely with local businesses to assist them with their financing needs.
Hawaii National Bank is a community bank providing highly personalized service through 13 branches on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii. For more than 50 years the bank has specialized in serving individual account holders and locally owned, closely held businesses. Learn more at www.HawaiiNational.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11