Hawaii National Bank Announces Promotion | Business
Hawaii National Bank is proud to announce that Kyle Kettle has been promoted to assistant vice president, branch manager and corporate lending officer, overseeing the bank’s Kahului and Kihei branches.
Kettle has served as assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Corporate Banking Department since mid-2011. He previously worked as a loan officer at the bank’s Main Branch and as a loan assistant at the Airport Branch, joining the bank as a management trainee in 2008. Kettle was named as one of the bank’s top performers of the year in 2011 for his contributions in the Corporate Banking Department and branch system.
In his current position, Kettle will work closely with local businesses to assist them with their financing needs.
Hawaii National Bank is a community bank providing highly personalized service through 13 branches on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii. For more than 50 years the bank has specialized in serving individual account holders and locally owned, closely held businesses. Learn more at www.HawaiiNational.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation