Hawaii National Bank Announces Promotion | Business
Hawaii National Bank is proud to announce that Kyle Kettle has been promoted to assistant vice president, branch manager and corporate lending officer, overseeing the bank’s Kahului and Kihei branches.
Kettle has served as assistant vice president and loan officer in the bank’s Corporate Banking Department since mid-2011. He previously worked as a loan officer at the bank’s Main Branch and as a loan assistant at the Airport Branch, joining the bank as a management trainee in 2008. Kettle was named as one of the bank’s top performers of the year in 2011 for his contributions in the Corporate Banking Department and branch system.
In his current position, Kettle will work closely with local businesses to assist them with their financing needs.
Hawaii National Bank is a community bank providing highly personalized service through 13 branches on Oahu, Maui and Hawaii. For more than 50 years the bank has specialized in serving individual account holders and locally owned, closely held businesses. Learn more at www.HawaiiNational.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- Hawaii teen heads to California, battles rare disease
- Hawai'i Pacific University to Launch Global Lecture Series with $50,000 Grant from Hawaiian Electric
- Retail Merchants of Hawai‘i Launches New Statewide Training Program
- Wet'n'Wild Hawaii Gets Ice Cold
- Show Your Aloha Spirit By Purchasing Aloha Festivals Merchandise
- Medical Grants Available for Children in Hawaii