Island Insurance brings new Ground Termite Coverage to Hawaii | Business
Island Insurance Company, Ltd., the State’s largest locally owned property and casualty insurance carrier, is the first in Hawaii to offer Ground Termite Coverage to its homeowners policyholders.
The Island Insurance Ground Termite Coverage includes an annual ground termite inspection of the home and should any ground termite damage be found and confirmed during the policy period, the damage will be repaired and/or treated at no additional cost.
“Traditional treatment methods do not include the repair of damage caused by ground termites, which costs homeowners millions of dollars every year in Hawaii,” said John Schapperle, President and Chief Operating Officer of Island Insurance. “With our new coverage, homeowners won’t have to deal with the headache of scheduling traditional ground treatment or monitoring baiting stations.”
Island’s Ground Termite Coverage is available to Island Insurance policyholders with single family homes. Anyone interested in more information may contact their Independent Insurance Agent or call 643-4000.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally-owned insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-Based company to be recognized as a Top 50 property & casualty insurer in the nation by the Ward Group for five consecutive years. Island Insurance holds a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company. For more information, visit www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development