Island Insurance brings new Ground Termite Coverage to Hawaii | Business
Island Insurance Company, Ltd., the State’s largest locally owned property and casualty insurance carrier, is the first in Hawaii to offer Ground Termite Coverage to its homeowners policyholders.
The Island Insurance Ground Termite Coverage includes an annual ground termite inspection of the home and should any ground termite damage be found and confirmed during the policy period, the damage will be repaired and/or treated at no additional cost.
“Traditional treatment methods do not include the repair of damage caused by ground termites, which costs homeowners millions of dollars every year in Hawaii,” said John Schapperle, President and Chief Operating Officer of Island Insurance. “With our new coverage, homeowners won’t have to deal with the headache of scheduling traditional ground treatment or monitoring baiting stations.”
Island’s Ground Termite Coverage is available to Island Insurance policyholders with single family homes. Anyone interested in more information may contact their Independent Insurance Agent or call 643-4000.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally-owned insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-Based company to be recognized as a Top 50 property & casualty insurer in the nation by the Ward Group for five consecutive years. Island Insurance holds a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company. For more information, visit www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11