Island Insurance brings new Ground Termite Coverage to Hawaii | Business
Island Insurance Company, Ltd., the State’s largest locally owned property and casualty insurance carrier, is the first in Hawaii to offer Ground Termite Coverage to its homeowners policyholders.
The Island Insurance Ground Termite Coverage includes an annual ground termite inspection of the home and should any ground termite damage be found and confirmed during the policy period, the damage will be repaired and/or treated at no additional cost.
“Traditional treatment methods do not include the repair of damage caused by ground termites, which costs homeowners millions of dollars every year in Hawaii,” said John Schapperle, President and Chief Operating Officer of Island Insurance. “With our new coverage, homeowners won’t have to deal with the headache of scheduling traditional ground treatment or monitoring baiting stations.”
Island’s Ground Termite Coverage is available to Island Insurance policyholders with single family homes. Anyone interested in more information may contact their Independent Insurance Agent or call 643-4000.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally-owned insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-Based company to be recognized as a Top 50 property & casualty insurer in the nation by the Ward Group for five consecutive years. Island Insurance holds a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company. For more information, visit www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search
- Two Public Libraries Reopen Following Tent Fumigation Closures