Island Insurance brings new Ground Termite Coverage to Hawaii | Business
Island Insurance Company, Ltd., the State’s largest locally owned property and casualty insurance carrier, is the first in Hawaii to offer Ground Termite Coverage to its homeowners policyholders.
The Island Insurance Ground Termite Coverage includes an annual ground termite inspection of the home and should any ground termite damage be found and confirmed during the policy period, the damage will be repaired and/or treated at no additional cost.
“Traditional treatment methods do not include the repair of damage caused by ground termites, which costs homeowners millions of dollars every year in Hawaii,” said John Schapperle, President and Chief Operating Officer of Island Insurance. “With our new coverage, homeowners won’t have to deal with the headache of scheduling traditional ground treatment or monitoring baiting stations.”
Island’s Ground Termite Coverage is available to Island Insurance policyholders with single family homes. Anyone interested in more information may contact their Independent Insurance Agent or call 643-4000.
Island Insurance Company, Ltd. is Hawaii’s largest locally-owned insurance carrier, offering a full range of property and casualty protection. Founded in downtown Honolulu, Island Insurance has been serving Hawaii’s families and businesses for nearly 75 years and is the only Hawaii-Based company to be recognized as a Top 50 property & casualty insurer in the nation by the Ward Group for five consecutive years. Island Insurance holds a financial strength rating of “A” (Excellent) from A.M. Best Company. For more information, visit www.islandinsurance.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Ocean Safety officials urge public to listen to lifeguards
- Kaiser High School Graduation: Helpful Graduation Info for Guests
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Owner of popular Oahu restaurant chain killed in Pali crash
- Island Oasis launches Atherton debut for bellydancing
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Consolidate Patron Database on June 3
- Hawaii's Public Libraries will Observe Memorial Day Holiday
- Christopher Wendel named Chief Financial Officer of Volta Industries
- Aqua Hospitality presents Summer Wednesdays at the Waikiki Aquarium
- AQUA HOSPITALITY PRESENTS SUMMER WEDNESDAYS AT THE WAIKIKI AQUARIUM
- 15th annual Lantern Floating ceremony to be held Monday evening
- Waikiki Aquarium's "Ke Kani O Ke Kai" 2013 summer concert series to feature popular local artists
- Red Cross Course Calendar (Oahu - June 2013)