New Punahou Fitness Center invites public to burn off that Thanksgiving meal for free | Business
The new Punahou Fitness Center is now open! Featuring a completely new experience with countless improvements and upgrades, Punahou Fitness Center (PFC) can give you the extra push you need to help kick start your holiday workout. PFC is offering two complimentary days to try out its new and improved facility. Burn off that Thanksgiving meal for free on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday, November 22 and 23.
· Thursday, November 22, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and
· Friday, November 23, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Punahou Fitness Center at 1212 Punahou St., Honolulu 96826
Offering more amenities than any other club on Oahu, let the new Punahou Fitness Center “wow” you! We welcome you to take a relaxing dip in our salt water pool, get your heart pumping on our 40 cardio or strength training machines, or flex your stuff with more than 50,000 pounds of free weights. Punahou Fitness Center caters to Oahu residents in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond, whether they are looking to start a new exercise program, achieve a new level of fitness, or maintain their current health. It’s never too late to start improving your health! Work out with us for free on these trial workout days, and experience all PFC has to offer.
The new Punahou Fitness Center (PFC) opened its doors in October 2012 after undergoing a massive evolution with all-new spa amenities, fitness equipment and management. Led by CEO Jason Maxwell, a certified personal trainer with nearly 20 years in the fitness industry, PFC brings a new level of client service to each member. PFC offers more amenities than any other club on Oahu, including the only facility with a salt water pool, ice plunge and whirlpool from Natural Salt Pools Company. PFC’s certified personal trainers, aerobics instructors, massage therapist and licensed aesthetician are on staff to help members achieve their goals. PFC is open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 949-0001 or visit PFC on Facebook.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Toyota Hawaii awards twelve local student winners in Toyota's 2014 dream car art contest
- McDonald’s restaurants of Hawaii gives away 220,000 cups of free Mccafe coffee
- "Great Chinese Language Books Giveaway" at Liliha Library April 26
- Celebrate World Intellectual Property Day at Hawaii State Library April 26
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra Takes On Gershwin and Beethoven In April 26-27 Concerts
- Coast Guard responding to spill in Ala Wai harbor
- Weeknight Waikiki parade draws big crowd, traffic
- Outrigger Enterprises Group Drives 86% More Mobile Bookings with Website Optimized by Mobify
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel