New Punahou Fitness Center invites public to burn off that Thanksgiving meal for free | Business
The new Punahou Fitness Center is now open! Featuring a completely new experience with countless improvements and upgrades, Punahou Fitness Center (PFC) can give you the extra push you need to help kick start your holiday workout. PFC is offering two complimentary days to try out its new and improved facility. Burn off that Thanksgiving meal for free on Thanksgiving Day or Black Friday, November 22 and 23.
· Thursday, November 22, 6 a.m. to 3 p.m. and
· Friday, November 23, 6 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Punahou Fitness Center at 1212 Punahou St., Honolulu 96826
Offering more amenities than any other club on Oahu, let the new Punahou Fitness Center “wow” you! We welcome you to take a relaxing dip in our salt water pool, get your heart pumping on our 40 cardio or strength training machines, or flex your stuff with more than 50,000 pounds of free weights. Punahou Fitness Center caters to Oahu residents in their 40s, 50s, 60s, 70s and beyond, whether they are looking to start a new exercise program, achieve a new level of fitness, or maintain their current health. It’s never too late to start improving your health! Work out with us for free on these trial workout days, and experience all PFC has to offer.
The new Punahou Fitness Center (PFC) opened its doors in October 2012 after undergoing a massive evolution with all-new spa amenities, fitness equipment and management. Led by CEO Jason Maxwell, a certified personal trainer with nearly 20 years in the fitness industry, PFC brings a new level of client service to each member. PFC offers more amenities than any other club on Oahu, including the only facility with a salt water pool, ice plunge and whirlpool from Natural Salt Pools Company. PFC’s certified personal trainers, aerobics instructors, massage therapist and licensed aesthetician are on staff to help members achieve their goals. PFC is open Monday through Friday from 6 a.m. to 9 p.m. and Saturdays from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m. Call 949-0001 or visit PFC on Facebook.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search
- Two Public Libraries Reopen Following Tent Fumigation Closures