Made in Hawaii Festival announces 2012 dates, Aug 17-19 | Arts & Culture
Information courtesy: Mele Pochereva Public Relations
First Hawaiian Bank presents the Made in Hawaii Festival, August 17-19, 2012
HONOLULU – Save the date! The 18th annual Made in Hawaii Festival is coming to the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and Arena, Admissions Day Weekend August 17, 18 and 19, 2012.
The Made in Hawaii Festival is sponsored by First Hawaiian Bank and produced by the Hawaii Food Industry Association. The annual festival features nearly 400 exhibitors who showcase food products, books, gifts, apparel and jewelry, arts and crafts, produce and many more home-grown products from around the 50th State.
Live entertainment and celebrity chef cooking demonstrations also will have the “Made in Hawaii” brand. Na Hoku Hanohano Award winners bring their musical talent to the entertainment stage throughout the 3-day festival as Hawaii’s Hale Aina Award winning chefs heat up the stage in the Arena with cooking demonstrations and tasty samples.
This annual event attracts more than 35,000 attendees each year. It also draws more than 1,000 buyers from Hawaii, the U.S. mainland, Canada and other countries who seek the latest locally made products to purchase in quantity in the months following the event
For information and updates, visit www.MadeInHawaiiFestival.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
First Hawaiian Bank Presents the 2012 Made in Hawaii Festival. A 3-day showcase of “Made in Hawaii” products, including food, books, art, gifts, fashions, plants, crafts, produce and more. Plus cooking demonstrations and ongoing entertainment.
Friday – Sunday, August 17-19, 2012
Friday & Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and Arena, 777 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii
$4; children six and under free; look for $1.00-off coupons at First Hawaiian Bank’s Oahu branches, starting in mid-August (while supplies last)
Information: (808) 533-1292 or www.MadeInHawaiiFestival.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Mall’s Marsha Nadalin Salon + Spa celebrates 20th Anniversary
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Hawaii Symphony Orchestra joins Maestro Roger Nierenberg in special ‘Music Paradigm’ event
- Kaiser Permanente Hawaii rolls out free Wi-Fi at all facilities
- Attend Teen Tech Week Events at Six Libraries in March
- Man in serious condition due to possible gunshot wound
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako