Made in Hawaii Festival announces 2012 dates, Aug 17-19 | Arts & Culture
Information courtesy: Mele Pochereva Public Relations
First Hawaiian Bank presents the Made in Hawaii Festival, August 17-19, 2012
HONOLULU – Save the date! The 18th annual Made in Hawaii Festival is coming to the Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and Arena, Admissions Day Weekend August 17, 18 and 19, 2012.
The Made in Hawaii Festival is sponsored by First Hawaiian Bank and produced by the Hawaii Food Industry Association. The annual festival features nearly 400 exhibitors who showcase food products, books, gifts, apparel and jewelry, arts and crafts, produce and many more home-grown products from around the 50th State.
Live entertainment and celebrity chef cooking demonstrations also will have the “Made in Hawaii” brand. Na Hoku Hanohano Award winners bring their musical talent to the entertainment stage throughout the 3-day festival as Hawaii’s Hale Aina Award winning chefs heat up the stage in the Arena with cooking demonstrations and tasty samples.
This annual event attracts more than 35,000 attendees each year. It also draws more than 1,000 buyers from Hawaii, the U.S. mainland, Canada and other countries who seek the latest locally made products to purchase in quantity in the months following the event
For information and updates, visit www.MadeInHawaiiFestival.com and follow us on Facebook and Twitter.
First Hawaiian Bank Presents the 2012 Made in Hawaii Festival. A 3-day showcase of “Made in Hawaii” products, including food, books, art, gifts, fashions, plants, crafts, produce and more. Plus cooking demonstrations and ongoing entertainment.
Friday – Sunday, August 17-19, 2012
Friday & Saturday, 10:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Sunday, 10:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
Neal S. Blaisdell Exhibition Hall and Arena, 777 Ward Avenue, Honolulu, Hawaii
$4; children six and under free; look for $1.00-off coupons at First Hawaiian Bank’s Oahu branches, starting in mid-August (while supplies last)
Information: (808) 533-1292 or www.MadeInHawaiiFestival.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Koko Marina and Koolau Theaters to show UH Football Games Live
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- US-Japan Council Chooses Hawaii to Host 5th Annual Conference
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search