World Tai Chi Day on April 28 | Arts & Culture
Information courtesy: Leslie Kawamoto
Come join us on
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day!
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Place: Kapiolani Park, between Water Fountain and Archery Range
This is a FREE world-wide event celebrating World Tai Chi and Qigong Day.
No experience necessary. Come and have some fun doing stress-relieving, slow
movements for better health and energy! Light refreshments will be provided at the
end of the event.
- Wear loose fitting clothes and
- Bring a bottle of water.
If you have any questions, contact Kieran Tong at 781-4320 or email at
Chin Lung Martial Arts School www.ChinLung.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Heed the call of the wild and support the Honolulu Zoo Society at Zoofari 2014
- Oahu's Luxury Home Market Continues Upward Trend in July
- Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties Hosts Free Career Night
- Hawaii Kai Towne Center Sounds Off 10th Annual Summer Concert Series With Maunalua, August 23
- Honolulu Little League All Stars need your help
- ‘Parc Arts’ Features University of Hawaii Art Exhibitions
- HAWAII POPS OPENS SECOND SEASON WITH A CELEBRATION OF THE MUSIC OF THE BEATLES
- Hawai‘i Pacific Health presents “Women’s Way to Health” free community health event
- Kaiao Wins 6th Annual Kani Ka Pila Grille Talent Search
- Two Public Libraries Reopen Following Tent Fumigation Closures