World Tai Chi Day on April 28 | Arts & Culture
Information courtesy: Leslie Kawamoto
Come join us on
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day!
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Place: Kapiolani Park, between Water Fountain and Archery Range
This is a FREE world-wide event celebrating World Tai Chi and Qigong Day.
No experience necessary. Come and have some fun doing stress-relieving, slow
movements for better health and energy! Light refreshments will be provided at the
end of the event.
- Wear loose fitting clothes and
- Bring a bottle of water.
If you have any questions, contact Kieran Tong at 781-4320 or email at
Chin Lung Martial Arts School www.ChinLung.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Surf4HUGS Will Again Put Smiles on the Faces of Seriously Ill Keiki
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11