World Tai Chi Day on April 28 | Arts & Culture
Information courtesy: Leslie Kawamoto
Come join us on
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day!
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Place: Kapiolani Park, between Water Fountain and Archery Range
This is a FREE world-wide event celebrating World Tai Chi and Qigong Day.
No experience necessary. Come and have some fun doing stress-relieving, slow
movements for better health and energy! Light refreshments will be provided at the
end of the event.
- Wear loose fitting clothes and
- Bring a bottle of water.
If you have any questions, contact Kieran Tong at 781-4320 or email at
Chin Lung Martial Arts School www.ChinLung.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Kahala Senior Living Community, Inc. Announces New Board Members
- Hawaii Kai Fourth of July fireworks canceled, says organizer
- Kaiser High School's Principal John P. Sosa Named Hawaii's 2014 MetLife/NASSP Principal of the Year
- Free Career Night Hosted by Coldwell Banker Pacific Properties
- Aiea High Dance Spring Concert
- EXCLUSIVE: Drivers find way around Chinatown 'smart' meters
- Hart CEO and Mayor Caldwell unveil rail art program
- App for this year’s Hawaii Book & Music Festival presented by Bank of Hawaii
- Kupu Students Learn About Sustainable Development and Operations as Part of Mentorship Day
- Kaiser Permanente Promotes Barbara Kashiwabara to Executive Director Ancillary Services
- BLT Steak Waikiki extends employee discount to military for Armed Forces Day, May 18
- Man in critical condition after moped accident in Waikiki
- Shoreline makes waves in Waikiki with grand opening celebration
- Rare Hawaiian surfing book expected to fetch $40K
- Ala Moana Hotel Contest Celebrates the Na Hoku Hanohano Awards