World Tai Chi Day on April 28 | Arts & Culture
Information courtesy: Leslie Kawamoto
Come join us on
World Tai Chi and Qigong Day!
Date: Saturday, April 28, 2012
Time: 9 – 10:30 a.m.
Place: Kapiolani Park, between Water Fountain and Archery Range
This is a FREE world-wide event celebrating World Tai Chi and Qigong Day.
No experience necessary. Come and have some fun doing stress-relieving, slow
movements for better health and energy! Light refreshments will be provided at the
end of the event.
- Wear loose fitting clothes and
- Bring a bottle of water.
If you have any questions, contact Kieran Tong at 781-4320 or email at
Chin Lung Martial Arts School www.ChinLung.com
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- KCAA Preschools of Hawaii announces new board member
- Hawaii's Public Libraries Will Observe Good Friday Holiday and Easter
- Give Back and Get More at Ward Centers from May 2 to 4
- Island Sole and OluKai Pair Up to Donate Footwear to Hawai‘i’s Lifeguards
- maluhia honua – 2014 aloha festivals to honor polynesian voyaging society’s world voyage
- Crumbling concrete on walkway poses danger to Waikiki beachgoers
- Group aims to build Waikiki condominium hotel
- $160 Million superyacht cruises Hawaiian islands
- City starts work on two new sewer lines following Ala Wai disaster
- Westin Resorts in Hawaii hold well-being open houses to kick off global wellness movement