"When The Mountain Calls" Premiere on Sunday | Arts & Culture
If you love documentaries, make sure you check out an upcoming on Sunday.
"When the Mountain Calls" explores the experiences and reflections from over 30 years of traveling through the Himalayas.
It's a journey discovering the meaning and sources of happiness in unexpected places.
It all happens at the Doris Duke Theatre at 1 p.m. and again at 4 p.m.
For more information, visit www.whenthemountaincalls.com.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Fun, Food, Games, Music and More at the Friends of Wai‘alae School Fun Fair March 8
- Kahala Mall welcomes Quiksilver Board Room
- SEED Sprouts a New Dining Experience in the Heart of Kaimuki
- EXCLUSIVE: Teacher's aide investigated for stabbing student with pencil
- Gee Yung Martial Arts to perform lion dance at Koko Marina Center
- Hawaii's fastest, free WiFi network activated in Kakaako
- Architects Hawaii prepares master plan for Palama settlement as part of community service program
- Voting ends march 9 for People’s Choice Competition of Toyota’s 2014 dream car art contest
- WET’N’WILD HAWAII offers Best Deal in 15 Years of Operation
- Honolulu Property Management Welcomes Michelle Tang, Vice President of Business Development