Second Saturday Courtyard Bazaar | Arts & Culture
Beginning in October, the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawai‘i is featuring a “Book of the Month” author signing during its Second Saturday Courtyard Bazaar. This month meet Eileen Wacker, CEO of Once Kids and author of the Fujimini Island books. A series of Asian inspired children’s stories which have also been transformed into iBooks and game apps. She will be signing her books from 9:00AM -1:00PM. And as always bargain seekers can find unique treasures including art, antiques, toys, crafts, collectibles, household items, books, music, dishes, tools, clothes, fabrics, furniture and that special one-of-a-kind gift. The sale is free for shoppers. Seller spots are available to JCCH members only for $60.00 (shaded area); $50 (non-shaded area). Call 945-7633 Ext. 39 or visit our website at www.jcch.com for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii’s Construction Boom Calls on ALTRES Staffing to Send the Best
- Kaiser Permanente Appoints Mark Linscott As Executive Director Of Strategic Planning And Deployment
- Kiewit Building Group Inc. Hires Gabriel Kwiatkowski for Kapolei II Elementary Project
- HIFI Fashion Showcase on tap for Made in Hawaii Festival
- HUGS Celebrates the Lives of Seriously Ill Children
- Strong Demand For The Ritz-Carton Residences, Waikiki Beach
- Legendary Halloween Friday, October 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Happy Birthday to the King of Pop Friday, August 29-Sunday, August 31: 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p
- Magical Christmas at Legends Wednesday, December 24-Thursday, December 25 6:00 p.m. to 9:30 p.m.
- Beat the Heat - Play Bingo at Waikiki-Kapahulu Library on July 11