Second Saturday Courtyard Bazaar | Arts & Culture
Beginning in October, the Japanese Cultural Center of Hawai‘i is featuring a “Book of the Month” author signing during its Second Saturday Courtyard Bazaar. This month meet Eileen Wacker, CEO of Once Kids and author of the Fujimini Island books. A series of Asian inspired children’s stories which have also been transformed into iBooks and game apps. She will be signing her books from 9:00AM -1:00PM. And as always bargain seekers can find unique treasures including art, antiques, toys, crafts, collectibles, household items, books, music, dishes, tools, clothes, fabrics, furniture and that special one-of-a-kind gift. The sale is free for shoppers. Seller spots are available to JCCH members only for $60.00 (shaded area); $50 (non-shaded area). Call 945-7633 Ext. 39 or visit our website at www.jcch.com for more information.
Most popular stories from nearby communities
- Hawaii State Library Offers Centennial Anniversary Events in December
- Holiday Music Comes to Life at Moanalua Medical Center
- Battleship Missouri Memorial to Offer Sneak Preview of HAWAII FIVE-0 WWII Remembrance Episode
- Young Athletes Invited to Come Out and Play!
- Bonterra Solar partners with top national residential solar company